Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark3xectra
    replied
    lol fezzaboi is noob.for older server u might dont give dam care about event..But young server need these event to make it interesting and lively.and for 62 scion priest u got die easily is pretty upset..that mean ur just not good enough..maybe u start late..but s1-s3 is like the oldest server around,so its ur loss to start there..u should start in newest server as possible.not jumping to server that u think the name is cool..

Leave a comment:

• Srasy
    replied
    I really need silver badges, gems, and golds event i hope that's this time event(Leveling my fragarach)

Leave a comment:

• fezzaboi
    replied
    i agree with hemming i am from s3 and we dont need evets but there should be something done im a lvl 62 sicon priest and really need silver badges but seng is stupid.. i get 1 hit by evry level 80+ and they all have a aura.. when u enter it says stats are balanced to even things out well its not.. getting 1 hit without seeing the person isnt right.. i dont mind that the training ground and seed are gone.. yes you need to make it a chalange to level and not make it easy but i aslo agree things like cleaning it up as in the bugs there are constent bugged mobs on early each L and makes us waist out afk time. i just hope some of them issues are fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Vanator
    replied
    ^ Longest sentence ever!

Leave a comment:

• Hemming
    replied
    god we dont need any new events just pllz fix sum things and do a lil cleaning of the servers mabe difrent seng maps removering ther server names from every one yada yada but mainly fix the lvl80+traning grounds and seed mabe like 3 seeds u know but ya enof events for now give us worning befor sum events so we know to start saving no need for a event if we broke ppl are not thinking screaming gmount evnt dumb pixels but ya fix ther server less laggy i dont know try to figger out how to work it buuuut its pointless typing this cuse yall aoready knowing what yall r gonna do beofr the mantince but het lets try to get what ever yall doing dun right the first time around this time so we dont have to deal with yalls mess ups AGIN and have to have a emergence maintince AGIN

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by x3MyHolySica View Post
    what new events r there?
    Wait a few hours and you'll find out

Leave a comment:

• x3MyHolySica
    replied
    what new events r there?

Leave a comment:

Working...