Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 15th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 15th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, August 15th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: Patch Notes for the week are up! You can find them here in this thead!
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-15-2013, 04:52 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Love the boss spawns! This weeks event was great for soul development. I wonder what's next. Increase the order drops, lol. 1 order a night is not my idea of fun, and the orders should drop in the area associated with the level. Why do I keep getting private orders in every area? Doesn't matter much though because there's nothing special at level 150. :-(
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I vote next week is ladder event: 1 token when you enter a floor ^^ I do loooooooooooooove tokens and had a great time this week with the events!

I also vote for a (working) mark of god event because monster handbook has been out for a while now and we've yet to have an event until now and it ended up broken. It's easier to progress on beast soul than handbook and that's not right considering handbook has been out longer =.= Personally I'd love to see it added permanently as a BC Hard (bound) and purg all difficulties drop (not bound).

And please fix the numbers for the adamantites. It's a really simple fix too: just take away a 0 from each insignia after the first one.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
        I vote next week is ladder event: 1 token when you enter a floor ^^ I do loooooooooooooove tokens and had a great time this week with the events!

I also vote for a (working) mark of god event because monster handbook has been out for a while now and we've yet to have an event until now and it ended up broken. It's easier to progress on beast soul than handbook and that's not right considering handbook has been out longer =.= Personally I'd love to see it added permanently as a BC Hard (bound) and purg all difficulties drop (not bound).

And please fix the numbers for the adamantites. It's a really simple fix too: just take away a 0 from each insignia after the first one.
        Nothing to add on these.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Id hope they extend the invader event, i get 6+ soul shards per wave of invaders so 30 a day!
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Cool, im not the only1 who think we will get ladder this week ^^, 1token x 1 floor is a bit hard to believe...maybe some reds,bath...things like that

Comment

Haha im getting around 120-140ss per day off this event (knights are extremely OP in it) Went from lvl 4 immortal void to lvl 8 in 2 days.

Comment

4+ to 8 need 495ss what you said there cant be done in 2 days

Comment

More like 3 days i guess, either way i went from void 4-8 this week + got 4-6 on both other ice/brilliance.

Comment

hope u fix the priest skills and add the honor NPC

Comment

I vote.. LADDER Lv 90
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I cant login my account on facebook there something error on it,,

can you fix it guys,,ty

Comment

GM PUC and FS event please
                          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

servers down, oh well i really should go to bed anyways :P will wake to see new stuff I hope!!

Comment

Patch Notes for the week are up! You can find them here in this thead!
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X