Player: (s45)Power
    Server: Exeden Realm
    Class: Ranger
    Pets: Baby angel, bone dragon and baby demon
    Level: 50
    Husband: (s36)Lemonade
    Guild: ♥Pop♥

Comment

Every single event recycled from earlier lame events ... the only good recycled events are the ones where you have to spend Xtal ..
      If you're gonna recycle events pick something that was fun. Did you have someone go through all the weekly events you had through the year and pick the most tedious and boring ones?
      Hey R2 here's a tip .. do the promos for buying Xtal in the first two weeks of the month. Most everyone is broke and watching their budget by the last week of the month.

This anniversary extravaganza better be worth the repetition of all the lame events. Could that be the purpose of recycling all the lamest event? so the aniversary event looks awesome by comparison?
      Server: Bearpaw Vally
      Name: (S26)Bewberella
      Class: Knight

Comment

wow angry much? IIRC the GM's DID state that the events would be on the lighter side things since they are working on the anniversary. I am, however, annoyed with the whole bunny suit thing. I had bought that suit back when it was EASTER. I could/can not afford to keep renewing it so I tossed it shorty after the 30 days were up and now am screwed out of exchanging it for a permanent suit. Oh well. At least i managed to save enough G to get the Mahout package from a friend. Just would have liked to have had the bunny suit. Thought it was really cute. D:

Server: Amethyst Forest
        Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
        Guild: Sanctuary
        Name: Miroku
        Husband: Codawg

Comment

What happened to the fix of Death Comet? :3
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

GMUT event plss GM

IGN:Zenso
            PLANE:Mortal
            LVL:53
            CLASS Knight

Comment

nc torch really ty

Comment

there are still some way to have gmuts without the event

Comment

plz i wanna upgrade plz i wanna upgrade my mount like quickie!

Comment

i am sad only cashers enjoys the buff,.. for those who are not well sorry.

Comment

• we need a GMUT event i have had the same mount for a long time and need a new one please make a mount where u don't have to use gmut if possible

Comment

• GM,,please give me some items please

Comment

• GMUT,MC,Ewings and dragon crystal event plzzz

Comment

• I have to agree on this one. Only $$ buyers can use. I've NEVER seen a game shut free players out so much.

Comment

• ..GMUT or E wings for the nxt event pllsss... :O

Comment

• Event plss

Comment

Working...
                                X