[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 8/15 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragonboy190 View Post
    *here's a drink to r2 for maken this summer one worst event holidays in r2 history* these token's were well worth it to me i just droped them when i got them XD, could atleast made it to where i coulda bought more Beer
    i want a drink...
    Level ~ Edilon 63
    IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
    Guild ~SS
    Position ~ Nobody
    You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

Comment

New sig
      Level ~ Edilon 63
      IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
      Guild ~SS
      Position ~ Nobody
      You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ciannyhanad View Post
          torch is 5g per piece i buy torch for 2g each lol XD
          errrr sell 4 spots for 2gp each and you make 3gp profit, looks like you'll buy a spot too :P

Comment

I remember starting this game a few months ago and peps were selling Soul Print (for example)65g, after the summer events there is such an input of free items you can buy Soul Print for 10g or less! I'm sure if everything was handed to us for free everyone would level up quicker have mass skills and then get bored and quit!A game has to have a method of making money or it cannot turn its servers on daily.I do believe Crystal items are to high but hey if you would rather buy it than earn it ,at least the option is there.There are so many games out there to choose from and you have chosen to play this one.I would assume you started playing because the game was challenging and rewarding.

Comment

Well this weeks events were fail. I wonder what they'll have for us next week. Are we going to get a back to school event? Are they going to do something about leveling to 150. Farming for orders is going to burn my computer out. All night AFK for 1 order and the elites don't drop gems. I understand making this difficult but there's no uniformity to this system. The orders don't drop according to level, and what I mean by this is Private Orders drop in all areas. I guess I'm beating a dead horse. Also, why does the forum log you out so fast!?!?!?!
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

oh the honor NPC would be freaking nice. I have wasted like 13 or more days trying to get marshal and grand marshal orders. Really on the verge of finding a new game to play
                Ign- (S2)xena6
                server-himeng valley
                class-Priest holy hybrid
                level- Eidolon 149
                guild-Noypi
                honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Working...
                X