No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Baby Tauren Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually as u can tell 1799 str apti is nearing a full bar meaning hmm 2100 str tops yet thats low on DK's bar cuz they get around 2500 Str apti

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
      actually as u can tell 1799 str apti is nearing a full bar meaning hmm 2100 str tops yet thats low on DK's bar cuz they get around 2500 Str apti
      Obviously because DK required fire lord and 600+ mc to get one. However another alternative for now for people who cant afford DK have another alternative to get a similar DK skills and maturity. Thus lower aptitude. And it take only 360+ mc. So it a gain considering hatching a fire lord is a pain in the @ss. Lolz
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

lol the weapon from the last morph looks like a lvl 70 axe for Barbarian in Broken Realm
        Last edited by R210187371; 08-24-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

It's actually close to the Barb second malacris.

Game: Crystal Saga
          Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
          _________
          Game : Monkey King Online
          Name: Azaleic
          Level : 90
          Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
          BR:135115

Comment

You guys are lucky... i've failed 19 times on the 1st form... it seems that i am not allowed to have the 2nd form

Comment

Moderator please make a golden fox and golden locks again please I'm very very want that I promise I will buy that 1 set please,please,please ya ,please make that on the new maintance on fate shop

Comment

dount you think that outfits shuld be in shop 24/7 . any way i been doing free cryastals and all most have the cryastal i need to get one it looks so cool

Comment

this pet is cheap when u buy it from shop. but when u morph it . it costs allot Of Morph Crystals because it have Demon King Skills almost 400 morph crystals
                  It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Working...
                  X