[Activity] Crystal Ladder Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Crystal Ladder Challenge

Duration: 8/29 – 9/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Pass through certain levels of the Crystal Ladder and be rewarded for it! First, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to accept the quests. Next, reach the advertised Crystal Ladder levels in each of the quests. Lastly, return to the Quartermaster to claim your rewards! You will receive Anniversary Token x1 for every quest completed. Each quest may only be completed once per day. Once you've collected enough of these tokens, return to the Quartermaster and exchange them for various items with the Anniversary Token Exchange.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-29-2013, 03:34 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Ok hate to say this but this is a travisty of what it should be what happond to the soul shard packs why the little tokens that we get 1 soul shard for
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

no complaining totally. 100 free soul shard is already enough even without the soul pack event
      Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
      Char - Rohbean
      Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
      Level - Eido 120++
      Rank - Squire XD
      Guild - VATICAN XVI
      Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
      Mount - Gryphon
      Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
      Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

thnx for the event ........ but i didnt get my rb ladder quest bcse of this >.> ........... rb ladder quest kinda dissapeared for someother ppl in server when they accepted the ladder event quest
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
          thnx for the event ........ but i didnt get my rb ladder quest bcse of this >.> ........... rb ladder quest kinda dissapeared for someother ppl in server when they accepted the ladder event quest
          +1.
          I heard similar reports from other players with floor 40 rebirth expedition quest.
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
            +1.
            I heard similar reports from other players with floor 40 rebirth expedition quest.
            Mine's gone too....I BLAME YOU!!! :O
            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
            Class:: Rogue
            Plane:: Eidolon
            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

I had Lv40 Ladder rebirth quest. I pass it and at the end I got my ladder tokens but lost my lvl 40 rbq
              IGN : Jibril
              Server: [s62] Bloodshed Hollow
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              LVL: 160
              Honor: Emperor
              Costume: Sylish Blond (M) Black swim trunks (M)
              Weapon: (Immortal) Auguric sword X +14
              Pixie: Holy Terrene
              Mount: Super Kyubi /A. Alicorn
              Pet: gen3 panda/ Gen2 Dragon Boxer, gen 1 burning angel, firelord
              baby Titan, baby Nymph, baby Tortle, pet bunny, Scarecrow Witch <- won it in pack (collecting pets )

Comment

Originally posted by Jibrilmudo View Post
                I had Lv40 Ladder rebirth quest. I pass it and at the end I got my ladder tokens but lost my lvl 40 rbq
                Its happend for the lvl 40 rbq only i think. i have the lvl 45 rbq while my alt have the lvl 35 rbq and its goes well

Comment

This happens for the lvl 40 RB quest cus the kill only counts for one quest since u only killed slitheronia once. Therefore, if u get the 40 rbq u need to pick whether or not u want to turn in the completed rbq or the aniv quest because the kill only counts once.

Comment

bug level 40

Comment

Thanks god im not a scion above xD hahahahha
                      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                      X