Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Oranges!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Oranges!

Duration: 9/5 – 9/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the next week, players that pay a visit to the Quartermaster in Starglade can receive an Orange Seed, once a day. Plant the seeds in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your very own Orange Tree. After 15 minutes, your tree will be ready to harvest. Be sure to have at least two free slots in your inventory when harvesting your Oranges. You may then return to the Quartermaster and exchange your Oranges for various items.

Each harvest will yield between 100 – 200 Oranges. Players will have the following exchange options:
    • 50 Oranges = Silver Honor Badge x1
    • 100 Oranges = Anniversary Token x1 (once per day)
    • 500 Oranges = Gold Honor Badge x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what a joke.

Comment

whoot how big is the range of orange? 6 per instances?
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

lol why once per day only why you didn't make it unlimited O.O

Comment

Luckily, I haven't thrown any oranges from previous events. That's about 1K oranges
          WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
          Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
          and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
          trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
          Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

this be a good time to lv up mu insagna Silver Honor Badge is all ways needed

Comment

ya i wish this event will last forever!!!!

Comment

500 oranges for a gold badge?? Gold badges are worthless! Oh, wait, I can get 1 gmut with them, but I need a lot of silvers and bronze too. Gold badge, wth guys??
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

aniversary token shall be unlimited not per day
                  IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

I guess I'll have a load of oranges for the next orange event. This one was an epic fail. 500 oranges for a worthless gold badge!! I cant save gold badges because I need space for all the red ada, lmao.
                    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
                    X