Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragonboy190
    replied
    srsly why the tokens still.. we had them all dam summer.. and now we still got them.. your makeing this casher mad... your maken me feel like spending money on this game is a complete waste of time. maybe i should stop supporting r2 games pierod. and see how they like it when i stop spending $$ to buy there crystals..

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    you know if they actuly read the coments we leave from this week and gave us what we want next week that would be a good way of doing things since the sugestions section is just a pain i meen there are things i have thought of posting sugestions for but i go to look at old sugestions and there are like 12 of the same thing that only one or two people have found to coment on and it is sorry ill just shut up im running on again lol

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    I know about that princekuja but I still want to spam comment / suggestion / bla bla bla / dissatisfaction / watevar .

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    idkk why u ppl comment on here with what u want from this maintenance. they already knwo what you want. and also, they already have the stuff for this update planned and prepared. they wont add something bcuz u mention it here. lol

Leave a comment:

• Darklingboy
    replied
    Morph event or some sort of good events ¬_¬

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Pg3 vault please deleting items is killing me

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    Fix avernal realm.... it is already 6 months!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Please make the Therion, Mark of God, Dragon Essence.. vendable on wanted again.. cant vend(wanted) while sleep or away..

Before i was able to vend it in wanted it makes less spamming and people just sell it there in vend. now i gotta spam for those items again.. please make them vendable on wanted again

filed a suggestion ticket (ticket # is 258171)

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by Doralin View Post
    vault page 3 pls or change the fruits to be tradable item
    i comepleatly agree like ok for anyone but priest who the hell needs to up their healing really make the damn things tradable

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    2.5 vault page and 7 bag page and august token to aniv token xchange pls
    You still have time to convert ur august token to rewards. And Anniversary token is a freaking more than enough time to grab either alicorn or costumes.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    2.5 vault page and 7 bag page and august token to aniv token xchange pls

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    vault page 3 pls or change the fruits to be tradable item

Leave a comment:

• stevenboibx
    replied
    please create a new pvp east server thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Fix the disconnection issue with Island of Blessing. I'd also like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Leave a comment:

• makupadzace
    replied
    new server

Leave a comment:

Working...
X