[Activity] Monster Invasion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Monster Invasion!

Duration: 9/18 – 9/25 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Think the summer mosquitoes are bad? For the following week, tons of monsters will be appearing on the hour every two hours from 14:00-22:00 in Starglade (L3 – L5). Squash the horde and get some great drops!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

this event boss?
    IGN: (S27)healmanager
    Server: S27 Calestial Palace
    Spouse: (S27)HaziRama
    Plane: Eidolon lvl 113
    Mount: Grypon
    Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings
    Guild: TheTroll
    Pet: Golden Teddy Bear (GEN4)

Comment

wow amazing
      Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
      Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
      Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

This thing has been rehashed multiple times. While i kinda like it for actually allowing me to collect more ss in short amount of time, i sincerely hope they could make it in other way that doesn't feel tired or redundant, not in the form of "killing mobs" over and over again. Well, beggar can't be chooser after all
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

I love how they give so much information on the events. Makes me feel like I'm always well informed.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

drops tokens?

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
              This thing has been rehashed multiple times. While i kinda like it for actually allowing me to collect more ss in short amount of time, i sincerely hope they could make it in other way that doesn't feel tired or redundant, not in the form of "killing mobs" over and over again. Well, beggar can't be chooser after all

I'd like to see Central Starglade brought back cooler. think its really....limited. with so much potential. like. ladder type shop NPC's and special bosses in there would be neat/&or quests.

Comment

im really starting to get the FU vibe from r2 games.

Comment

And again rogue event....like they dont have all of in game events for them we give them more and more....you can make this event a perm one so they can get full soul.

Comment

events for past 5 weeks thumbs down
                    Level: Scion 63+
                    IGN: (S28)Destroyer
                    Guild: Imperium
                    Server: Bloodfang Village
                    Soul: 475
                    Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
                    Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

you all just complain, this event is awesome,

Comment

Originally posted by daemiho07 View Post
                        you all just complain, this event is awesome,
                        they don't realize that getting tokens means, you have can choose prices in your bag.
                        Originally posted by Dr.Q
                        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

I'd like to see Central Starglade brought back cooler. think its really....limited. with so much potential. like. ladder type shop NPC's and special bosses in there would be neat/&or quests.
                          what excatly is central stargade? hav seen it in many pic but cant access it O.O
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                            what excatly is central stargade? hav seen it in many pic but cant access it O.O
                            Central Starglade was released in an event long ago, most old players know about it. Every so often a mob would drop a map that had a chance of teleporting you to that map to collect a chest.
                            What are bugs?

Comment

G.M try to create an Event that have a free pet eggs thanks.
                              IGNS45)Ivan08
                              Pet:Morphed Picaroon
                              Guild: N / A

Comment

Working...
                              X