[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 9/18 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boring event.. haha
    good for all alts, exp.exp., GMUT.GMUT.GMUT..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
      actually it can drop divine feather, and the zodiac crystals
      But at a low rate and most people have a hard time inside void.
      I solo'd all 20 floors and 99% of the stuff is green dragon hunt junk.

It's not really impressive. And we are still waiting on bug fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        But at a low rate and most people have a hard time inside void.
        I solo'd all 20 floors and 99% of the stuff is green dragon hunt junk.

It's not really impressive. And we are still waiting on bug fixes.
        true, ya its not a easy one for sure. some dragon crystals here and there in it would be nice tbh. think a dragon essence dropped as well, not sure if rewards are based static, or time wise, or drop, or a combo of things. seeing as all saying similar possibly static, should try remembering what gain on certain lvls to find out or compare w each other more
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-18-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

still no bug fixes ughhh

Comment

why it is wed Maintenance is it possible bec they will announce a new server

Comment

wow Solo? what Lvs are they?
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Great, super awesome, more contents, no bug fixes.
                A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

potang ina niyo R2

Comment

is "The Void" is permanent?

Comment

Need a guide on VOID!
                      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Still no vault page no storage avail to store stuff so might as well not worry abou playing for stuff sit in starglade and soak up some sun have fun maybe next week

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                          true, ya its not a easy one for sure. some dragon crystals here and there in it would be nice tbh. think a dragon essence dropped as well, not sure if rewards are based static, or time wise, or drop, or a combo of things. seeing as all saying similar possibly static, should try remembering what gain on certain lvls to find out or compare w each other more
                          Yea, I just don't like seeing new dailies popping up, while the time used to implement these could have been better spend on fixing skills/bugs.

Drops I saw were: Elixirs, Orbs, Baby Angel/Baby Demon Eggs, EW, Roses, Dungeon Key, Gold Key, Divine Feather, SS, Legendary Zodiac Enchantment Stone, Zodiac Enchantment Stone, Major Enchantment Stone, Moderate Enchantment Stone, Dragon Essence, not sure about Dragon Crystals. Most of it bound and from higher floors.

So I'm not sure how often those items can drop on the floors that the majority of players can beat. Also not sure if the drops are less if you go in as party.

Now look at the items, the only items which are not easy to obtain and therefor rare are maybe the divine feather, the gold key and the legendary zodiac enchantment stone.
                          Most people don't even use these, and getting enough divine wings (bound) will take you 3 weeks to get a click if you get that feather everyday (and if your demon lords are maxed lol).

I must obviously miss how this event is a good event, more important to implement than fixing basic game mechanics, and how was neccessary to improve the game.

Comment

As I said before and will continue to say; pvp has been abandoned and the game is now a dungeon farm game. PvP has had very little development since the game started. Yes they've added new PvP events like Hellstorm and Island of Blessing, but those aren't even real pvp. We can't us battle pots in Hellstorm or IoB, and with IoB disconnect and lose out. Hellstorm starts too late at night for me, lol, and it just gives crappy, worthless medal unless you win 1st place. 150 was released yet our pvp gear is level 80. I chose a pvp server because I like pvp games. I guess there's no money to be made with making higher level pvp sets since they can't be purchased, so all future content will be casher oriented. Maybe when this overly redundant coin event ends they'll do something for the pvpers. I won't hold my breath.
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

new server please PVP WEST or PVE WEST

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                                Yea, I just don't like seeing new dailies popping up, while the time used to implement these could have been better spend on fixing skills/bugs.

Drops I saw were: Elixirs, Orbs, Baby Angel/Baby Demon Eggs, EW, Roses, Dungeon Key, Gold Key, Divine Feather, SS, Legendary Zodiac Enchantment Stone, Zodiac Enchantment Stone, Major Enchantment Stone, Moderate Enchantment Stone, Dragon Essence, not sure about Dragon Crystals. Most of it bound and from higher floors.

So I'm not sure how often those items can drop on the floors that the majority of players can beat. Also not sure if the drops are less if you go in as party.

Now look at the items, the only items which are not easy to obtain and therefor rare are maybe the divine feather, the gold key and the legendary zodiac enchantment stone.
                                Most people don't even use these, and getting enough divine wings (bound) will take you 3 weeks to get a click if you get that feather everyday (and if your demon lords are maxed lol).

I must obviously miss how this event is a good event, more important to implement than fixing basic game mechanics, and how was neccessary to improve the game.
                                u forgot holy book :P
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X