Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
    if in the past years or months they give compensation pack because of server unavailability for 6-12 hours only, then there is a reason to give us compensation pack because its been 3 days not just 6-12 hours ^^
    that was the past. now is the future. no compensation, deal with it.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
      if in the past years or months they give compensation pack because of server unavailability for 6-12 hours only, then there is a reason to give us compensation pack because its been 3 days not just 6-12 hours ^^

i doubt they already hard time in giving compensation pack now a days see there events
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-10-2013, 04:13 AM.
      (s47)boydmodel
      "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
      Class: Ranger
      Plane: Scion
      Level: 75

Comment

Aw. sad to hear that there is no compensation for us hmm... its okay. at least I got some time to stretch and review for my final exams huehue
        Be Happy

Comment

new rebirth plz
          100+pvp gears
          ladder event plz

Comment

fix the 404 problem
            Name: (S46)Rhevie
            Server: Glacial Planes
            Class: Priest
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pet: Burning Angel, Demon King, Golden Teddy Bear
            Level: 140+

Comment

theres still 404 error on s1-3 guys

Comment

Interruption of Service
                Our Games are subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Service (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of service.
                It's right there in the ToS. Am I the only one that actually read the ToS ?
                A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

please fix the problem regarding to logging our characters...fix 404 not found...im hoping...more power

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                    It's right there in the ToS. Am I the only one that actually read the ToS ?
                    ...Am I the only one who has figured out 90% of the people who play this, don't read everything and need everything explained to them in lame terms?

Comment

Working...
                    X