X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Tim
    started a topic [Promotion] New Mount: White Griffin

[Promotion] New Mount: White Griffin

This week, we've got a brand new single-person battle mount: White Griffin. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words...

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhiteGriffin1.png
Views:	1
Size:	278.8 KB
ID:	1740380

The White Griffin can be purchased in the Shop for 999 Crystal.

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by macka90 View Post
    only vip players can get it?
    not sure if its still in shop, but it can/(was) be/(able to) gifted or bought with crystal, don't have to be vip

Leave a comment:

• macka90
    replied
    only vip players can get it?

Leave a comment:

• kokatoo
    replied
    the stats are just like the gryphons and nice i got them....

Leave a comment:

• Azaleic27
    replied
    It's not bad for alts, mains have whatever mount they have.
    Last edited by Azaleic27; 10-12-2013, 06:37 AM. Reason: whoops?

Leave a comment:

• zerohero
    replied
    are you guys in game already???
    i am still at 404....

Leave a comment:

• DX0001
    replied
    Regardless, I'm getting this mount whatever people tell me, saves me hours and hours of farming GMUT's.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    I still don't see what all the fuss is about. The new Griffin isn't morphable so it's not like people with bears are gorillas would gain much of an advantage by getting it. Yea the stat boost is nice but if you waste resources merging it then you're missing the big picture. This mount is worthless on older servers. The cashers have gen2 and gen3 Kilin. This would help mostly on new servers but eventually become obsolete as their characters progress. I think the high price of Gmuts on many servers would cause newer players to purchase something like this. If r2 wants to make money they can... Wait I'm not helping them until I see a Mark of God event, and not something like the Catacombs where you have to cash to get in. The monster handbook gives a huge advantage to cash players. This mount is a joke.

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    @ Shadow - I see your point and noobs wouldn't be able to catch up in stats to top players with this mount cause of soul. However this mount has very good stats and if someone had $20 and some fusion mats they could have a mount almost as good as kilin. My kilin took half a year or more to get. Cashers always have an advantage but this one is rather huge compared to before. If there was a new server and some person had $10 they would dominate the server right away and no non-casher would ever have a chance to catch up. If there wasn't mount fusion I wouldn't even care, but there is. Maybe one white gryphon isn't all that great but I think I'd cringe at a gen1 or gen2 pure white gryphons stats.

Leave a comment:

• dizonnikko03
    replied
    r2 plz make this mount morphable soon

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by xjoox View Post
    Everyone is acting like white griffin/gryphon is the best mount ever. Sure, people who bought this get a shortcut in getting stats of a gryphon earlier but remember this, people who want to get better will eventually upgrade their bear, titian, or w/e above gryphon. There are people who's always saying OMG this is so expensive, there's too little of this, too little of that. Such as this event, this allows poor/lower level to up their gears without paying so much and there is a down side to this as I said but I guess the people who got a gryphon+ already isn't happy that people are... catching up? What do you want R2 to do?
    ya, lot of free players have had hellwing + by now. similar to like when they increase the level cap when most of the population has hit the max. def going to get the new gryphon myself, but doesn't mean I'm not going to get the actual one as well, since it is required to get hellwing > guilded > kilin. I've also been working on my gryphon for about a yr and a half. don't have it cause been helping others get their mounts. so its nice. Don't see any reason to complain about it. people that cash will always have a distinct advantage, having had those stats for so long, they are usually gaining or had gained a lot more then others during that time. I'd say its all fair. anyone who does get this mount that is "lower class" of player as people are putting it, they still can't compare to a kilin fused with pure kilins lv 20 etc. max monster handbook etc etc. we've seen complaints before that the event mounts stats are always horrible. now we get a good one. think we should all be thankful! but I wont stand for classist discrimination though, "free players" or "people who can't cash much" are getting this mount by the help of people who cash and gift, also work just as hard as casher for their stuff if not more because of the differences in game-play that cashing provides. so a lot of the community appreciates it and is helping each other to get it. or getting it as collector piece or a fusion project, there will be no "our money is better then your money" style talk. if you paid for that stuff early, you definitely have been benefiting from it+most likely way above that mount. if not, its a easy investment to get the stats you want until you get your proper griffon or better. by you i don't mean xjoox, mean this thread, keep it civil folks

Leave a comment:

• xjoox
    replied
    White griffin

Everyone is acting like white griffin/gryphon is the best mount ever. Sure, people who bought this get a shortcut in getting stats of a gryphon earlier but remember this, people who want to get better will eventually upgrade their bear, titian, or w/e above gryphon. There are people who's always saying OMG this is so expensive, there's too little of this, too little of that. Such as this event, this allows poor/lower level to up their gears without paying so much and there is a down side to this as I said but I guess the people who got a gryphon+ already isn't happy that people are... catching up? What do you want R2 to do?

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Yes fish this mount man!!!!! I already at 9.3 stars on titan and spent 30D on gmuts and this fishing mount came out... Damn it.

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    First you add divine wings which the white stats break the game and make it unbalanced for anyone that doesn't have the funds to compete, now you add a gryphon which for $20 a person with money could buy two of make a gen 1 White Griffin and have stats close to the stats of my kilin which took like half a year to get as a non-casher. ugg

Leave a comment:

• bd302
    replied
    yours can be morphed into a hellwing theres cant quit crying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X