X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] A Timely Reward

[Activity] A Timely Reward

Duration: 8/30 – 9/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Happy birthday, Crystal Saga! For the following week, we would like to celebrate and reward all the hard-core Crystal Saga players that have been with us since the very beginning. With this activity, rewards are based on a player’s total online time. Visit the Royal Party Planner in Starglade to see how much time you have devoted to Crystal Saga and be rewarded for it! The rewards are as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	reward chart.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1732201

• R22459162
    replied
    lol i seen it brotherT

Leave a comment:

• R22268845
    replied
    it is possible to move into another bracket and be able to collect the next reward. therefore the newer players with less online time and the smaller brackets have a better chance of getting more coupons then those with more online time and the larger brackets since there are simply not enough hours in a week to move up.

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by R22593496 View Post
    answer this pls!!! MODS!
    the online time nvr reset after claiming the reward, u can check it out urself, should be able to claim the next bracket.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It can only be collected once, however it is unknown if it is once per whole event or once per time bracket (if you manage to move into another bracket before the end of the event).

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    i have another question for you guys can we clame this once a day or is this a once in the event thing it is not specified in the wording of the event thank you for the events though they are awsume and i love my new mount coolest mount i have ever seen i ♥ crystal saga

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22593496 View Post
    answer this pls!!! MODS!
    Unknown at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    If u deleted a character on an old server, start playing Nov,2011, do I still get the reward on my newest char, on crimson groves?
    Last edited by angel34_jolly; 08-30-2012, 08:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGenie
    replied
    Originally posted by EliteMutton View Post
    This is rather unfair to the newer server. The server I'm in is only less than 2 months old which means less than 1440 hours... Players won't be able to get the last rewards even the event ends. Good event though
    I think you forgot a vital part of the event.. you know the part where it says "we would like to celebrate and reward all the hard-core Crystal Saga players that have been with us since the very beginning"

Leave a comment:

• zethkiller1236
    replied
    So you get 270 coupons if you get hours OL?

Leave a comment:

• R22593496
    replied
    Originally posted by R216_MiX View Post
    Another question... once you redeemed the reward for one bracket, let say 1000-2000... then after a few days and you passed the bracket and got 2000+ online time... will you get the next reward? or the online time will be reset to 0?
    answer this pls!!! MODS!

Leave a comment:

• Virtue_Sigil
    replied
    Originally posted by DeadlyRose View Post
    do we get all if we have the 4000+ ?
    No you don't.

Leave a comment:

• MarselInside
    replied
    Happy B'Day Crystal Saga ))

Leave a comment: