No announcement yet.

[Activity] Evil Birthday Clown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is unfair coz rogues can steal and kill it easily...
    I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
    EIDOLON
    LVL: 134
    CLASS: KNIGHT
    MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
    SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
    PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

and its **..
      I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
      EIDOLON
      LVL: 134
      CLASS: KNIGHT
      MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
      SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
      PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

will there be any quick patches to fix the clown? he is a bit too hard to kill because he self heals when you are stunned...

Comment

This is another FAIL by r2.

R2 Staff - "We want our Anniversary to be perfect."

Yeah? What? Perfectly horrible? I am very disappointed by ALL of the events. NOT ONE, NOT ONE is any good.
          Last edited by XxTaLoNxX; 08-30-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shakaido View Post
            I've done this event twice now today and it (in my opinion) isn't worth the time. There are only 2 per instance so you have to run in circles to find one. When you do, there is no possible way at all to solo it since you only hit it for fixed damage and it heals every few seconds. We had 5, very well geared people hammering at it and finally downed it for a reward of 1 Wheel of Fate (only 2 hours, kinda pointless), And 10 anniversary coupons. Coupons are BARELY even worth it and for the others, they left empty handed. I much rather prefer the Night Thieves since you can get some good experience from the daggers and you can do it every hour for multiple mobs. I like the Idea, but the execution of this new event is very much a let down
            This is spot on in more ways than one. HOW THE HECK COULD R2 BE SO FULL OF FAIL LATELY???

Comment

As mentioned in the previous post, no clowns spawned in the S1, S2, and S3 merged server. The event still says closed, even.
              I order you to die. You have no hope. I am the shadows lurking in your vision, and the monsters hiding underneath your bed. I am your nightmare.

Comment

There's not nearly enough clowns per instance...
                â™”
                Vampire Prince
                • Server: Aurora Point
                • Character: Alexmancerx
                • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                • Level: Eidolon 120
                • Guild: TheWanted
                • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

and again, rogues get the benefit.. yea what a perfect event that is

Comment

How Come In The Event thingy Its Says That Clowns Will Appear At 22:00 But There Weren't Clowns

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlord722 View Post
                      How Come In The Event thingy Its Says That Clowns Will Appear At 22:00 But There Weren't Clowns
                      this has already been answered by GM Pat

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....986#post221986

Comment

its [not] good event....................
                        to many ppl attack it and just 1 person got the prize...............
                        and the prize not that great..................
                        and we killing it like hell its heal itself...waste time and pot.....
                        but thanks for R2 that give event for non casher like me
                        EMPERIUM

CrimsonGroves

Comment

one clown should drop 2 x5 coupons or 5 x2 coupons to make it better.
                          [S38] asfe

Comment

small event

Comment

Its pointless the clowns are too hard to kill and even if you get a good party who don't use skill against so it cant heal faster there is still one person that comes along and uses skill against it and its health goes right back up so all that time wasted getting it down and someone comes and messes it up its extremely annoying
                              we all shout out don't use skill but some people don't listen its a goodish event cos of the coupons i guess but not everyone gets the coupons only a select one gets it i have had many times when a few of us have done all the damage and then one person comes along at the last min and does the final blow and kills it and collects the reward pointless im staying on L1 thanks though and happy birthday (do love the game though)
                              Server: [S51]Cimmerian Woodlands
                              Character: jellybelly
                              Class: Knight
                              LVL: 70
                              Plane: Mortal
                              Mount: Battle Bear//Unicorn
                              Pet's: Boxing Bear (Dead ) Bone Dragon//Baby Demon//Baby Angel//TEEKA!!
                              Job: Very squishy knight :o

Comment

Yeah I gotta admit this event is even worse than the thieves. I've participated in the killing of 5 clowns so far for nothing in the way of rewards. The worst case being that after 5 mins of soloing one clown as it regenerated and burned though my autoheal someone runs up and starts attacking it as well. So at first I figure ok cool this should go a lot faster and i've been pulling aggro on this thing for at least 5 mins so I should get the drops. Well then hilarity ensued when after 30 seconds the thing is dead and everything hits the ground red and I'm left to ponder how many health orbs I burned through, what my repair bill is going to be and thinking about the 3 soul shards worth of coupons I've just handed someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X