Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Very Special Birthday Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Very Special Birthday Sale

Duration: 9/1 12:00 AM – 9/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: To celebrate Crystal Saga’s birthday, we are having a very special sale on crystals for ONE DAY ONLY! Only on Crystal Saga’s 1 Year Anniversary, receive 25% more crystal FREE with any crystal purchase!

Note: All bonus Crystal will come in the form of a "### Crystal Card" in your Recharge Bonus Pack. You MUST open this pack before MIDNIGHT server time or you will be ineligible for the bonus! For example, if you purchase Crystal at 11:55 PM server time but do not open the pack until 12:05 AM, you will NOT receive the 25% bonus!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Ty so much.
    Posted in Game discussion. You and your crew are doing a great job.

Comment

Nice for people who still cash.
      Too bad, I just decided yesterday to stop spending due to some passive aggressive statements about removing weekly events.

Comment

i loaded xtals but didnt recieve that bonus 125xtals

Comment

Originally posted by R22898478 View Post
          i loaded xtals but didnt recieve that bonus 125xtals
          When you open the [4.99 Bonus Pack] or whichever you buy, it will have the crystals as a usable item that looks like the AFK cards

Comment

Points of interest please. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-of-Interest

Comment

Damn, any chance to extend this by 2 days? x_x
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                Nice for people who still cash.
                Too bad, I just decided yesterday to stop spending due to some passive aggressive statements about removing weekly events.
                Yep me too. That was some bullcrap right there. I'll continue to play but I'm not giving R2 another damned dime of my money.

Comment

Question:
                  I just bought some xtals (which gave me an error so I bought again and turns out it eventually accepted both transactions, but that's not my question...)
                  It's been 2 hours and I haven't received my xtals yet from either transation. I know it can take 24 hours but I was wondering: if it credits me after reset, do I still get the 25%? I bought the xtals while the sale is on, so it'd be unfair if I lost them because of how long it's taking to credit it to me.

Just wondering. If it doesn't, I'll just file a ticket but I might as well ask now so my mind is at ease.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Up to 24 hours is for the first purchase you've ever made. The bonus crystals come in the bonus box, which must be opened before the end of the event to get the bonus crystal card.

If it is not your first purchase, you might want to send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com and see if there is something holding up the delivery.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Up to 24 hours is for the first purchase you've ever made. The bonus crystals come in the bonus box, which must be opened before the end of the event to get the bonus crystal card.

If it is not your first purchase, you might want to send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com and see if there is something holding up the delivery.
                      It's for another account (yes, mine) because I didn't feel like gifting. First transaction was done direct, so it'd be a first transaction. After the error, the next attempt I was logged into this account and I used the store.r2games to give it to my other account, so I don't know if that still counts as a first transaction because it's not the first on this account.
                      (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

The first transaction would need to clear the anti-fraud system in order for the second transaction to go through as well. Unfortunately, one the event ends, the bonus crystal card won't be in the bonus box, no matter when the crystals were purchased. But, if it's a payment method you've used before, I don't see why the anti-fraud system would be holding it up. Definitely send in a ticket with your receipts and hope for the best.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          The first transaction would need to clear the anti-fraud system in order for the second transaction to go through as well. Unfortunately, one the event ends, the bonus crystal card won't be in the bonus box, no matter when the crystals were purchased. But, if it's a payment method you've used before, I don't see why the anti-fraud system would be holding it up. Definitely send in a ticket with your receipts and hope for the best.
                          Hope indeed. I do love getting stock answers that are irrelevant to my problem....multiple times....for something that'd be so easy to fix by simply looking at character logs, seeing that I'm not lying, and adjusting the character database to reflect the xtals I'm missing.

I don't care if I have to email them everyday, they'll eventually credit me for it.
                          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                          X