[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Anniversary Edition

Duration: 8/30 – 9/5 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Use your Crystal to purchase items during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion - NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your items!
    • 100 Crystal: 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x 1
    • 500 Crystal: Morph Crystal x 2
    • 4,500 Crystal: Heroic Wings x 12, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 8
    • 10,000 Crystal: Heroic Wings x 16, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 12, Sands of Time (Bound)
    • 30,000 Crystal: Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 5, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 16, Moderate Enchantment Crystal x 8, Morph Crystal x 16, Gold Honor Badge x 2, Wheel of Fate (7 Days)
    • 60,000 Crystal: Ethereal Wings x 16, Soul Pack x 10, Fire Lord Egg x 30, Maturity Whip x 30, Red Dragon Coin x 12, Training Potion x 30
    • 150,000 Crystal: Ethereal Wings x 30, Fragarach Shard x 3, Maturity Whip x 30, Therion x 2, Epic Phantom Shard x 3, Enchanted Skill Dust x 3, Superior Gems (Level 7) Coupon x 1
    • 300,000 Crystals: Great Phoenix (7 Days), Fragarach Shard x 3, Superior Gems (Level 7) Coupon x 3, Therion x 3, Epic Phantom Shard x 5, Enchanted Skill Dust x 5, Title: Birthday Gift Giver

Title: Birthday Gift Giver
    • Max HP +4%
    • PATK +4%
    • MATK +4%
    • Cast Speed +1%
    • Attack Speed +1%
    • Movement Speed +1%
    • Crit +2%
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

OMG tittle again and i love that tittle but i must spend 300.000 xtal ...........OMG (T_T) noooooooo
    Name : (S1)DivasMG
    Class : Hybrid Mage
    Honor : Emperor
    Server : (S1)Aurora Point
    Plane : Eidolon
    Spouse : (S2)CaesarMike
    Guild : Legends

Comment

I have some friends that are major cash spenders, maybe I could help them out in buying some things from them and getting them gifted to me
      Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
      .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
      .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
      .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhh $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

wew i prefer point rewards T.T
          Apostolos
          Scion Priest lvl 90
          DethKlok PainWaver
          "Kill One DethKlok, 100 will kill you, Hail DethKlok!!!"
          ~I am happy with her~

Comment

still no gmuts event. im tired playing

Comment

Originally posted by indratolos View Post
              wew i prefer point rewards T.T
              me too.. i think point rewards is more worthy

500 crystal and get 2 MC only?

Comment

yes i agree! point rewards are more encouraging to recharge =)

Comment

Was planning on spend $60 for 6,000 xtals anyways for my Goddess Blessing, so this is nice. I recommend you guys make the 'points' system permanent cause more ppl would spend money and also make the 'bonus xtals' when you open the packs (get like 10% or whatever u do) a once-a-month thing.
                  Last edited by Kodabear82388; 08-30-2012, 07:32 AM. Reason: corrected numbers

Comment

Crystal Saga Anniversary

Comment

spend 3K, get epic phantom shardx5, almost fell off my chair, selling them for 1g each.

Comment

For 1s each

Comment

They might do 25 % more xtal on 1st september, so might want to wait donating 'til then or just keep the bonus pack for now.

Comment

just out of curiosity I checked and couldnt believe what I saw. Please tell me I'm reading something wrong but according to the crystal buy page $300 gets you 30,000. So to get the max reward for this (300,000 crystal) you have to spend $3,000? Who is spending this kind of money on an online game?

Comment

Originally posted by R22268845 View Post
                              just out of curiosity I checked and couldnt believe what I saw. Please tell me I'm reading something wrong but according to the crystal buy page $300 gets you 30,000. So to get the max reward for this (300,000 crystal) you have to spend $3,000? Who is spending this kind of money on an online game?
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....st-of-the-best.

Comment

Working...
                              X