This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kreg317 View Post
    I really hope the ones with little typed flags or pieces of paper are not accepted. This is not decorating to me. If I get my camera going and post mine it will be "actually" decorated.

I hope everybody who actually joined and participated are given out prizes. It's the thought that counts Besides, they (we) made an effort to go get one cake/muffin/bread/etc and have found the time to greet CS a happy 1st birthday/anniversary

IGN: Thannia
    Guild/Position: Runeflame/IceQueen
    Class: Priest (Hybrid)
    Level: 80+ (Eidolon)
    Server: Kraken Beach (S33)

Comment

• Prizes will be going out within 24 hours, so keep an eye out!
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• owkayyss =D cant wait to get CakeBoss title XD
        IGN: (S18)Shini
        Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: Nature Hybrid Ranger
        Level: 45+
        Guild: Judgement
        Title: Cake Boss
        Married: Single
        Pet: EatUup (FL), Sulfus(DK), Caemlyne(BA)
        Mount: Lotus of Doom
        Honor: Grand Duck =D (duke XD)
        Wings: Epic Angel Lord Wings +4
        Soul: 241 =.=
        Languages: English, Dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
          You use oil in your pancakes? Try melted butter instead. It will make a world of difference.
          I never tried melted butter before. It doesn't harden from the added milk in the batter? I always make batter from scratch, instead of using a mix.
          Name: Blacktoade
          Server: (S5) Twilight Caverns
          Class: Ranger
          Pets: Bone Dragon
          Mounts: Alicorn

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	happy birthday crystal saga.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	1660416 Happy Birthday Crystal Saga and may this game move forward to taking over as the best game by far on internet, we love you!!

Comment

• This event is now closed. Thanks for all the wonderful entries!
              ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
              Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
              After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
              An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
              Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
              X