Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 17th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, October 17th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-16-2013, 12:46 AM.

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Originally posted by goodhelp View Post
    No I understand your cashing quandry then and apologize for calling you on it but the forum bigotry remark was aimed at your flaming of someone due to their nationality... Which is a shame because you seem like an otherwise nice guy.
    I guess it was uncalled for although I don't actually know if he's french. Take it as an off-color joke, sry frenchy316 I just get annoyed when people defend r2 like they deserve it.

Leave a comment:

• goodhelp
    replied
    No I understand your cashing quandry then and apologize for calling you on it but the forum bigotry remark was aimed at your flaming of someone due to their nationality... Which is a shame because you seem like an otherwise nice guy.

Leave a comment:

• zofvlc
    replied
    Very big of you to admit i'm right. enjoy your nap

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Originally posted by goodhelp View Post
    I believe what you meant to say pesmerga was "is what makes THEM ungrateful"... I dont see you putting any money into the game with your proud to be a noncasher signature info and forum bigotry.
    Nope I had it right. I don't cash on the server I'm on now and for good reason r2 doesn't deserve a cent of my hard earned money, not with the way they treat their players by ignoring them and never fixing anything. I did however cash when I first started playing over a year and a half ago on a different server until I realized how r2 operated. My sig isn't meant to sound like bigotry, infinite prestige and a seal broken blessing is extremely difficult and tedious to get w/o cashing, so it's more me being a showoff. Even if someone did cash infinite prestige it would still be impressive cause it's 39,999 clicks at the wishing well since 1 prestige is four clicks through the menu and a lvl 5 seal broken blessing is about the same number of clicks, not to mention all the charm/roses needed.

Every player has a right to voice their opinion if they cash or not it makes no difference because we're all experiencing r2's denial and lack of solutions to any of the problems, bugs and issues we're all face playing CS everyday. When something does get fixed it's only after a thread goes onto 30 pages of people complaining and threatening quitting before r2 actually does something. just sayin...

@ zofvlc - your like one of those kids that tries to push a door open when in big bold lettering it says PULL right near the handle. How can I miss a joke that I started?!?!?!?!? but I will take your advice I need a nap.

Leave a comment:

• R24491911
    replied
    Originally posted by Baixiu View Post
    I think ranger speed doesnt affect your speed when you got a fairy. Unlike blink skill still can be used.
    true it doesnt affect bt mage blink huh

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
    Guess that went over your head... hint - it had to do with your name. Maybe you haven't been playing long enough or don't have an idea what r2 brings in monthly $$$$$$$ from it's loyal players, but people have plenty of reasons to moan. Repeat events, no bug fixes, and a complete lack of caring is what makes us ungrateful.

Oh you were right that was the wrong picture here's you.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59529[/ATTACH]
    LOL but u speak the total truth....r2 couldnt give a ****** i asked like 1 yeara ago for pg3 vault cos my vault was full. I know they have to ask for it but apparently pg3 vault has been in the origional game now for months...r2 just couldnt care

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    and some costumes with different additional stats not the same stats.

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    how bout a creepy dungeon for halloween with lots of goodies.

Leave a comment:

• zofvlc
    replied
    Wow. I think pesmerga missed the joke completely. "Guess that went over your head" He got that right. maybe u should take a nap? k, thnx

Leave a comment:

• goodhelp
    replied
    I believe what you meant to say pesmerga was "is what makes THEM ungrateful"... I dont see you putting any money into the game with your proud to be a noncasher signature info and forum bigotry.

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Noooo ,that skill is awesome especially in lvl 5 hehehe
    yeah if you're a mage >_< but it's very unfair for every other class trying to win fairy search.

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
    wow u didnt need to put a picture of yourself in the reply
    Guess that went over your head... hint - it had to do with your name. Maybe you haven't been playing long enough or don't have an idea what r2 brings in monthly $$$$$$$ from it's loyal players, but people have plenty of reasons to moan. Repeat events, no bug fixes, and a complete lack of caring is what makes us ungrateful.

Oh you were right that was the wrong picture here's you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1413_original_KmVGh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1676514

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    remove mages ability to use the Blink skill during the fairy search event. >
    Noooo ,that skill is awesome especially in lvl 5 hehehe

Leave a comment:

• frenchy316
    replied
    go eat some freedom fries [ATTACH=CONFIG]59527[/ATTACH]
    wow u didnt need to put a picture of yourself in the reply

Leave a comment:

Working...
X