[Announcement] 8/30/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 8/30/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 8/30/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

EDIT: Patch Notes are up and can be found in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

gmut event
    puc event
    coupon event
    eggs event
    EW event
    morph xtal event

this would be the ultimate event ever in the history of CS ehhe hehe

Comment

I realize you probably want to wait until maintenance to tell us the event, but come on ...tell us now? So we can all get excited XD?
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Can u at least tell us if we can use the dang thief coups we have sitting gathering dust in our bags?

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
        IGN: DeathNyte
        Server: S6
        Guild: BekY@ AGM
        Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

Guys, why not wait and see? Why not taking the events they gives us instead of always asking? It is not an obligation for the admins to give us events you know.

Comment

make 500 cap for potion and another items in vault and bag
            IGN=(S34)Rheygin
            Eidolon 120
            Server=Void Encampment
            Class=Hybrid Priest
            Guild=(S34)â—„Merahputihâ–º

Comment

Originally posted by Mevolent View Post
              Can u at least tell us if we can use the dang thief coups we have sitting gathering dust in our bags?
              You will be able to use the Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupons in the next event, you won't be able to use Thief Daggers what you've collected so far since those expired already.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Gmuts rewards / lvl30 char is enough for me )

Comment

sir in every servers up after maintenance? does all the dungeon also reset will back to 5/5 & 8/8? even i finish them all today before maintenance?
                  [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
                    sir in every servers up after maintenance? does all the dungeon also reset will back to 5/5 & 8/8? even i finish them all today before maintenance?

You wish, mate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 8/03/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
                      it should be 8/30/2012 i think

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
                        Nope, all run counters remain the same.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Tell you what, I'll use one word from each activity to make a sentence. I shall only use words form the activities, and not the promotions.

Evil Decorating Party Cake do Exchange Animal Reward.

Have fun making wild guesses.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            Tell you what, I'll use one word from each activity to make a sentence. I shall only use words form the activities, and not the promotions.

Evil Decorating Party Cake do Exchange Animal Reward.

Have fun making wild guesses.
                            means we will have 8activities this week o.o
                            btw i think the exchange stands for (muts to Gmut exchange) or (HW to EW exchange)
                            Last edited by darkwater887; 08-30-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwater887 View Post
                              means we will have 8activities this week o.o
                              That is correct.

Originally posted by darkwater887 View Post
                              btw i think the exchange stands for (muts to Gmut exchange) or (HW to EW exchange)
                              This is not correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X