Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New Server – Netheran Realm – Going Live 08/30/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New Server – Netheran Realm – Going Live 08/30/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Join us on Thursday, August 30th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Netheran Realm. Netheran Realm will be an East Coast PvE server set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on August 31st. (So either stay up really late on August 30th, or get up super early August 31st.)
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Lol new servers pop up so fast... wow

Comment

how bout u merge the dead server sullen dunes before releasing another cash cow server? O.o We like our server and dont feel like wasting the time and effort we have put into it. MERGE IT. >.>

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
      IGN: DeathNyte
      Server: S6
      Guild: BekY@ AGM
      Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by Mevolent View Post
        how bout u merge the dead server sullen dunes before releasing another cash cow server? O.o We like our server and dont feel like wasting the time and effort we have put into it. MERGE IT. >.>
        before we got merged with glacial planes, we knew that we will be merged with sullen dunes too but it didn't happen. :\ if you dont know the merged server (Killer's Den and Glacial Planes) started to decrease population due to some circumstances. I visited Sullen and it's like a ghost town already (1 person in the wc for 5 mins). I suggest merging sullen dunes to us since merging them with a newer server seems unfair.
        IGN: (S43)Raineee
        Class: Mage
        Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
        Guild: (S43)Champions
        Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

Why make new server when the ones you have now are beginning to lose players?

Comment

ohhh not again... plethuran plains was released one month ago...and then they released exelow hollows just two weeks ago..and then new server again???... what will happen to the players of the old server..they keep releasing servers and then merge them? merging will not happen if there are few servers..
            IGN: FatherSphnx
            Server: S52 Plethuran Plains
            Mortal
            Guild: The best Guild so far "Elysium"
            Honor: Duke
            Pets: Teeka, Super Angel, Baby Demon, Bone Dragon

Comment

After 2 months and 2 weeks of waiting for West PvE server, East PvE showed up. =)) Maybe, there's a lot of demand there. =))
              "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

FallenDemon, if your reading this..im Player1 from Plethuran Plains, i woulda said bye but some *dummy* reported me and i couldnt say anything ):
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-30-2012, 04:17 AM. Reason: changed not so nice word

Comment

Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
                  FallenDemon, if your reading this..im Player1 from Plethuran Plains, i woulda said bye but some *dummy* reported me and i couldnt say anything ):
                  LMAO

well i want to say Gooby to FallenDemon too..

NeZzZ - Plethurian Plains
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-30-2012, 04:18 AM. Reason: changed not so nice word in quote
                  IGN: (S52)NeZzZ
                  Char : Ranger Hybrid

Comment

I am so happy playing with you guys, but I would be happier to get in new world with my real life friends playing with me.. So long, and enjoy your game at Plethuran. Everyone will surely be missed! Goodbye folks!

FallenDemon
                    Server : Netheran Realms
                    Character : ChefDePartie
                    Plane: Mortal
                    Class : Hybrid Knight 80+
                    Guild : Undisputed

Server : Plethuran Plains
                    Character : FallenDemon (retired)
                    Plane: Mortal
                    Class : Hybrid Knight 72
                    Guild : Undisputed

Comment

hi )

Mushi from Plethran Planes
                      IGN: (S43)Raineee
                      Class: Mage
                      Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
                      Guild: (S43)Champions
                      Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X