X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by Azaleic27 View Post
    Mor elites...Need 11 more grand marshal then flippin done...3 weeks now..STILL need 11. >:| Some bull, ditched dgs and all to 23/7 hr grind, 1 hour for iob. :P
    yeah grand marshals are going to be hard not even one yet though only on about a week of afk so far since i hit lvl 120

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by rhevie View Post
    gimme fwee gmuts alice haha kidding lol ~ i have a 7 stars on my GBS.. and btw how many stars u got ur Kilin?
    it was around 11 stars give or take

Leave a comment:

• AzuraSky
    replied
    so far behind so i get to play catch up its a pain

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by AzuraSky View Post
    yeah we all know how lazy u are alice
    sad thing is i did not used to be i used to do every dungon every day and every event every day i think i lost my touch when my cell phone got stolen useing an online alarm clock is not the same sadly i need a cell phone again i miss my alarms for everything lol

Leave a comment:

• rhevie
    replied
    gimme fwee gmuts alice haha kidding lol ~ i have a 7 stars on my GBS.. and btw how many stars u got on ur Kilin?

Leave a comment:

• Azaleic27
    replied
    Mor elites...Need 11 more grand marshal then flippin done...3 weeks now..STILL need 11. >:| Some bull, ditched dgs and all to 23/7 hr grind, 1 hour for iob. :P

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    the old one were u got to activate the x2 or x3 from long time back was nice and dont remember the red coin event but i did quit for awhile
    well me im done with honor and needing badges and all that fun pritty much done with g muts mc not worryed about right now just ew and ss and dc and gems and fs that i really need and ew are covered pritty well by iob ss would adore a good ss event dc i get a few from farming but more would be nice gems and fs are the same farm farm farm farm...... i have no life

Leave a comment:

• AzuraSky
    replied
    yeah we all know how lazy u are alice

Leave a comment:

• AzuraSky
    replied
    the old one were u got to activate the x2 or x3 from long time back was nice and dont remember the red coin event but i did quit for awhile

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    how about the Red Dragon Coin + Expewience event? i think that was nice too!!
    oh the red roses one with the seeds from dungon bosses yeah that was nice and gave me an excuse to do my dungons lol

Leave a comment:

• rhevie
    replied
    how about the Red Dragon Coin + Expewience event? i think that was nice too!!

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    lol i just want new costume and 1 piece of CAPTAIN ORDER!!! >_<
    lol rhevie im doing ok on orders i have atleast 4 more caps i can open at curent almost into my yellow ones just need a few more of one of the blue ones and im good till yellows lol

Leave a comment:

• AzuraSky
    replied
    i mean if they releas like a hell hound would be kinda cool but i dont see that happening

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    old ladder ss event and no new pets we just had magicarp not to long ago
    i soooooo agree on the old ladder event the one with the soul shard packs if they would bring that one back i would be soooo happy

Leave a comment:

• AzuraSky
    replied
    havent had the honor to order grind yet not looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X