X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbtppopone
    replied
    Originally posted by Doralin View Post
    :O ok. So the event will be extend till friday nex week?
    why would they do that? so next weeks events can be broken too?? way to think things through.....

Leave a comment:

• fendywong02
    replied
    Attention all r2cs crews. " don't make people hates you, apologies won't do anything". Take action!!!!!!!!! Make improvement!!!!!! Don't get lazy
    every weeks getting worst and worst. Forcing people spend won't make you rich. The way r2 do right now will not make all players happy!!!
    Think about it !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    :O ok. So the event will be extend till friday nex week?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    UPDATE: Our apologies for the delay on the Halloween events. Due to a coding glitch the events and promotions are currently closed, but will open on the 25th.

Leave a comment:

• Myleen(S6)
    replied
    theres a shock! make a half decent event and they balls it up. hats off to you R2, you really know how to spoil us.

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    Are you serious ? Did you see the events there ? the tokens while boring and has been 4-5 months in a row, has much better rewards, these events are 2 weeks, and only for Pumpkin candies mostly, the seed isn't really nice either because the content is random.
    it is something different and that i like i dont care if i get **** prizes as long as the event is fun and has some veriety and considering that i got maybe 2 tokens a day on most of them i just did ss and 2 ss more a day is not that big a deal to me

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    honestly i was getting close to rage quitting if they gave us mroe tokens so im happy for this event but would be nice if they where open
    Are you serious ? Did you see the events there ? the tokens while boring and has been 4-5 months in a row, has much better rewards, these events are 2 weeks, and only for Pumpkin candies mostly, the seed isn't really nice either because the content is random.

Leave a comment:

• coated8200
    replied
    -Sigh- VT any word on when they're gonna get to work on fixing this? we're all getting very frustrated about this issue

Leave a comment:

• redrior
    replied
    Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
    Compensation for closed events
    Yeah there you be one for each player

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
    would be nice

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    what is it fixed?

Leave a comment:

• tutee
    replied
    BrotherVT saved the world . LOL

Leave a comment:

• redrior
    replied
    Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
    this just beat out joyopark server merg for most EPIC r2 fail
    hahahaha i definetely agree with you hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    honestly i was getting close to rage quitting if they gave us mroe tokens so im happy for this event but would be nice if they where open

Leave a comment:

Working...
X