Sign-In Compensation Pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign-In Compensation Pack!

Some people experienced issues getting sign_in rewards due to the server time change, so a compensation pack will be included with this week's maintenance. Players will need to talk to the Quartermaster in Starglade (after this week's maintenance) to receive the pack. We apologize for the inconvenience, and want to thank you for continuing to support Crystal Saga. Happy gaming!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Good. I hope wed get this...no level limit?
    Last edited by tajmahal62; 11-05-2013, 10:03 AM.
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

What will we get for the compensation ?

Comment

maybe dragon crystal 50x............

Comment

8 SS down the drain. Something for that? sweet.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

If we're lucky it will be ss or PUC, but most likely it will be green coins or bound sp. It needs to be enough ss to make up for all the days I wont get any until I've logged on 20+ days.
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

shud be 1 frg cos of the shining gems 10SS and 1000ESO
              User:Patrick2675
              Class:Mage
              Guild:thenemy
              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Understand :/

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                  If we're lucky it will be ss or PUC, but most likely it will be green coins or bound sp. It needs to be enough ss to make up for all the days I wont get any until I've logged on 20+ days.
                  10 days not 20

Comment

im sad my 279 conmtinous log in gets back to 0 grrrrr

Comment

I actually hope they upgrade the continuous logging. Something at 400-600-800-1000 :/
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Hmmnn, should we expect "VALUE" in the package we could get if they CAN'T even provide what's the content?
                        WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                        Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                        and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                        trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                        Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

lol and the one thing ive noticed about the people hit by this glitch on my server.... after reset anyone who collected BEFORE they refreshed/logged for the night had their daily streak saved and those who didnt lost their streak ^_^
                          Server -Kabam English
                          Char Name - World
                          Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                          Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                          Guild - Reality(leader)
                          no longer playing

Comment

the compensation pack should be given only to those who got their daily log in resetted, there are lots of players who didnt have their login resetted. so if everybody got the compensation pack, it is not fair to those who did.

Comment

Originally posted by jemelyn View Post
                              the compensation pack should be given only to those who got their daily log in resetted, there are lots of players who didnt have their login resetted. so if everybody got the compensation pack, it is not fair to those who did.
                              I agree completely.... however there is no way to get a complete grasp as to who truthfully lost their streak and who did not... so putting a compensation pack via the quartermaster is the simplest means
                              Server -Kabam English
                              Char Name - World
                              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                              Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                              Guild - Reality(leader)
                              no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                              X