[Activity] Rock the Ladder!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Rock the Ladder!

Duration:: 11/14 – 11/20 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level: 20+

Description: Pass through certain levels of the Crystal Ladder and be rewarded! Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade and accept the ladder quests, reach the required levels in each of the quests, and return to the Quartermaster to claim your rewards! You will receive November Token x1 for every quest completed. There will be 4 quests in total. Each quest can be completed once per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

anyone else is bothered by the lv.40 rb quest and ladder quest clash?we need something to be done about this

Comment

Sadly I just got lvl 40 RQ
      • ♚ IGN: (S62)Calinare
      • ♚ Server: Bloodshed Hollow
      • ♚ Level: 130 Eidolon
      • ♚ Class: Unusual Blood Hybrid Priest

Comment

so everyday 4x token ?? because he/she said 4 quest definetly ?

Comment

Does level forty rebirth quest and ladder quest still have conflict
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

i don't think the 3 other quest would be applicable to the new server.... at the ladder ranking so far its up to lvl 28 only.....most of the players could even hardly pass lvl 20 ladder.
            Last edited by DragonKen; 11-14-2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josh_oyson11 View Post
              so everyday 4x token ?? because he/she said 4 quest definetly ?
              Probably ! But only if you could pass the ladder level required to get the rewards.
              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
              X