No announcement yet.

[Promotion] New Mount: Golem Palanquin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was in the picture at the start of the thread before they edited it out.

Comment

Wow nice r2 you really want to undermine hard workers don't you? This mount which for only $15.99 is equal to the Hellwing mount. Hellwing takes 5-6+ months the normal way to get and you add this mount with equivalent stats. I like the way the mount looks and all but it seems every week there's a new mount or system that really spreads the divide between people who spend $ on your game and those who don't. What's next a $20 mount that's as good as Kilin or phoenix? This is ** enough said!
      Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 11-21-2013, 10:20 PM.
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
        Wow nice r2 you really want to undermine hard workers don't you? This mount which for only $15.99 is equal to the Hellwing mount. Hellwing takes 5-6+ months the normal way to get and you add this mount with equivalent stats. I like the way the mount looks and all but it seems every week there's a new mount or system that really spreads the divide between people who spend $ on your game and those who don't. What's next a $20 mount that's as good as Kilin or phoenix? This is ** enough said!
        I've heard a couple players on my server actually want a mount with the stats of Kilin. It took nearly a year for me to finally get an orange mount, and now I see some low level players posting on the forums for a mount equivalent to Kilin to be released for Christmas. How many times will R2 take away the need to even work hard in this game and reward only the hardcore cashers?
        Game: Crystal Saga
        Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
        Title: Elite Slayer
        Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
        Reincarnation: Eidolon
        Level: 150
        Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Game progression is one thing. Allowing players easier access to items for gaining stats is great but introducing a mount with stats equivalent to griffon and hellwing for cash was the wrong way to do it.

It diminishes the value and work players invested to get to those mount equivalents from the use of greater mount upgrade tokens.
          But allowing players to buy these mounts (albeit for a limited time), diminishes our mounts' worth as well as the greater mut economy. Demand for g muts falls low (potentially the price) because all the players without anything higher than griffy/hellwing wants to buy the new mount from a casher for whatever gold/crystal equivalent in their server. For example in my server, some are lucky to get it for 2-3P given the ratio but g muts around 6g and requiring several stacks, it's A LOT cheaper just to buy from a casher.

Now suppose they introduce a kilin/phoenix equivalent.
          R2 will have voided the worth of g muts for the duration of the sale of such a hypothetical mount.

I for one am fully against R2 releasing more mounts for sale with stats equivalent to higher tier mounts that required a lot of g muts.
          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

He is an ugly bugger... but i love the stats and the fact that it's a two person mount. Very nice... I wonder if they will come out with a even stronger mount but not sure if it will be a 2 person mount. I do hope they come out with the phoenix. <3

Crystal Saga:
            Server: [S67] Crystal Peak, [s64] Purgatory
            NickName: StormShadow, ReBeccaBoo
            Class:Rogue, Hybrid Priest
            Plane: Mortal, Eidolon
            Level: 56, 56
            Honor: Count, Grand Duke
            Guild:â€*EXILEDâ€*, Imfam☺us
            Wings: Angel Wings lll, Extreme Angel Lord Wings

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
            ::: (\_(\
            *:: (=’ :’ )
            •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»

Comment

Well actually you can fuse it later to your HW, or better yet, save it to fuse with kilin... Even if you worked for a kilin, its a great mount to fuse on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaBoo View Post
                He is an ugly bugger... but i love the stats and the fact that it's a two person mount. Very nice... I wonder if they will come out with a even stronger mount but not sure if it will be a 2 person mount. I do hope they come out with the phoenix. <3
                Kilin isn't a two person mount by the way. Not the version R2 has released.
                And you really think Kilin's ugly? I find it majestic and beautiful in a powerful way.

There is a mount after Kilin, just thought I'd mention that as well.
                Game: Crystal Saga
                Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                Title: Elite Slayer
                Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                Reincarnation: Eidolon
                Level: 150
                Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Working...
                X