[Activity] Thanksgiving Twist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Thanksgiving Twist

Duration: 11/28 – 12/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level: 30+

Description: The Thanksgiving Twist consists of two parts, featured below:

Turkey Invasion: While people are busy preparing for Thanksgiving, a horrible army of vengeful turkeys will try to take over the city and ruin the celebrations! 5 Turkey Bosses will invade Starglade (L3-L5) every hour on the hour between 13:00 and 22:00 (Server Time).

The Feast: 5 Thanksgiving Feast Tables will appear every hour on the hour between 13:00 and 22:00 (Server Time) in Starglade (L3-L5). Players may click on the Thanksgiving Feast Tables to receive items, but there are only 20 available attempts per table so be quick (players may click once per table)! Thanksgiving Feast Tables last up to 50 minutes. By taking part in the feast, players may receive one of the following items:
    • Elixir of Vitality x1 (Bound)
    • Elixir of Striking x1 (Bound)
    • Purified Crystal x 1 (Bound)
    • Red Dragon Coin x1
    • Health Orb x1 (Bound)

Click image for larger version

Name:	cstt.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1741584
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

can't catch that time ;(
    IGN: FRiTZKiE008
    Server:Sukemo Bluff
    Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
    Guild:J2 Immortals
    Plane:Scion ☣
    Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
    Class:Rogue Shadow
    Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
    MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

Pc bound? ***

Comment

pc is not bound

Comment

The turkeys by the tables are so lame, lmao. They jump out of their area and rest on there own. I can see people pulling them away to reset them so they can steal them, but when the turkey does it by itself its impossible to kill. Love the turkey roast the most. I almost have a stack of G muts between my main and all my alts. 2nd Kilin here I come!!
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Stormaggedon said PCx1 ( Bound) XD
            IGN: Evil0fEvils

Class : Priest

Level : 32

Server : (S21)The Void

Honor : Captain

--------------------------------------------

Main Page >>

anyway ... I am the gems vault alt

Comment

Working...