Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Black Friday Deals

Duration: 11/29 (All Day – Server Time)

Description: Black Friday – long lines, big crowds, and great deals. For our Black Friday event, you’ll only have to worry about the deals; starting at midnight on Friday, November 29th, a special Black Friday Deals shop will be open for business in the game. ALL items in this discount shop will be 50% OFF! This deal will only last 24 hours, so if there’s something you’ve been eyeing in the Shop, the 29th is a good time to get it.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by thiendong3 View Post
      where is that?
      after reset today and also in-game of course lol xD
      Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

Sure would be nice if they could be GIFTED.

Comment

Originally posted by lightninggirl View Post
          Sure would be nice if they could be GIFTED.
          I agree with this person!!!! They need to be able to be gifted. Bet you anything more people would spend money if they could be gifted!

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
          Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
          Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
          Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
          Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
          Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

extend it please....

Comment

come on.. why no use Ultimate points in Option.. i still have lots balnced.. sssshhh .. please fix the payment system,, make it have use points again not just add card
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

This is bloody ****! I just spent a fortune on all them costumes and such.. And NOW you make everything half price? I want too be compensated somehow because that is just bullS#$@.. Should have gave a heads up or something? I feel like i've been robbed..

Comment

Originally posted by Myztikal View Post
                  This is bloody ****! I just spent a fortune on all them costumes and such.. And NOW you make everything half price? I want too be compensated somehow because that is just bullS#$@.. Should have gave a heads up or something? I feel like i've been robbed..
                  I feel exactly the same way after waiting to see if there was gonna be a cash event for thanksgiving i grew impatient and cashed $300 yesterday and now they pull this **** i feel your pain we have been robbed -_- they could of seriously given a heads up

Comment

must resist urge to cash >.<

Comment

We apologize to the players that feel that they were robbed during the course of the release of this Black Friday deal.
                      Even though I do agree with you that there should have been a heads up, you should also keep in mind that there are normally deals on Black Friday.
                      Last year, it was an extra 20% on Crystals.. This year I guess it ended up being 20% off all cash shop items.
                      However, nothing can be done regarding the player's who feel robbed.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        We apologize to the players that feel that they were robbed during the course of the release of this Black Friday deal.
                        Even though I do agree with you that there should have been a heads up, you should also keep in mind that there are normally deals on Black Friday.
                        Last year, it was an extra 20% on Crystals.. This year I guess it ended up being 20% off all cash shop items.
                        I was here last year and there was an event on THANKSGIVING <<< an actual holiday, there was nothing for black Friday which isn't even a holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          Some cash shop items were 50% off.
                          Last edited by sangofighter; 11-30-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Not sure if post came through. Where are the black friday items located? Nothing is showing in s50 server. Nothing in shop discounted.....
                            Ingame name: Camages
                            Server: EST, R2games
                            Servername: S50 HereAfter
                            Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                            merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                            merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                            Toon: Mage
                            Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

Could be worse like me and have made $700 worth of payments and only recieve 400 of it and when you try to file a ticket the ticket system just errors all day....so you wanna talk about being robbed.... R2 still has $300 of my cash that I have yet to recieve anything for nevermind in time for the sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X