• Show
Clear All

• Doralin
    replied
    cs is a free to play online game. no?

Leave a comment:

• bobby1313
    replied
    Why don't you make cs a free to play game and only allow donations?

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    Hoping to see the Supernal rebirth released.
    Pet soul (fat chance of that happening).
    And the new world bosses, along with the new dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
    Please remove the mage skill blink and marriage teleportation rings from being used during the Fairy Search event they're unfair advantages and everyone is exploiting them to win. Also the fairy's remain on the map after someone has got them already they should disappear after someone is already leading them.
    Terrible suggestion....y don't u remove
    Stealth and all stubs took thr not fair...its all fair atm

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    People level 121-150 are unable to gain guild contribution from daily hunts.

Leave a comment:

• CasenPointe
    replied
    Lightstream is the Rogue skill you are referring to. Don't know about the knight skill.

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied
    Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
    Please remove the mage skill blink and marriage teleportation rings from being used during the Fairy Search event they're unfair advantages and everyone is exploiting them to win. Also the fairy's remain on the map after someone has got them already they should disappear after someone is already leading them.
    This needs to be done, also all the other skills that allow cheating this way. I've been told combat rogue skills work for this, and also a knight skill, although I can't remember the names of them.

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    yeah pls 3d rebirth

Leave a comment:

• skiavo
    replied
    i want 3d rebirth and i dont care im lv 75 scion, i just want it available

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Now you all know the turkey bosses are coming, and what ever else they can think of that relates to Thanksgiving. I just hope the bosses spawn in Tree of Life as well as Starglade. I'd like to see redemption added to the small list of things that give wisdom. I'd also like to see the next level dungeon or world boss. Evil beast dungeon is kinds lame, sorry it's just how I feel about it. It's not that it's hard it just doesn't have a dungeon feel to it and the drops are lame because there's only one boss. Happy Thanks for giving us your land Day every!!

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Please release awesome pets Thanks A lot like Tauren Warrior

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    i think its time for u guys to release the new class BeastMaster

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    ready for rb?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X