Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 28th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, November 28th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

ready for rb?

Comment

Please remove the mage skill blink and marriage teleportation rings from being used during the Fairy Search event they're unfair advantages and everyone is exploiting them to win. Also the fairy's remain on the map after someone has got them already they should disappear after someone is already leading them.
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

i think its time for u guys to release the new class BeastMaster
        It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Please release awesome pets Thanks A lot like Tauren Warrior
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Now you all know the turkey bosses are coming, and what ever else they can think of that relates to Thanksgiving. I just hope the bosses spawn in Tree of Life as well as Starglade. I'd like to see redemption added to the small list of things that give wisdom. I'd also like to see the next level dungeon or world boss. Evil beast dungeon is kinds lame, sorry it's just how I feel about it. It's not that it's hard it just doesn't have a dungeon feel to it and the drops are lame because there's only one boss. Happy Thanks for giving us your land Day every!!
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

i want 3d rebirth and i dont care im lv 75 scion, i just want it available

Comment

yeah pls 3d rebirth
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                Class: Mage
                Plane:Eidolon
                Lv:160+
                Guild: The Spartans
                Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                Honor: Emperor
                Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                  Please remove the mage skill blink and marriage teleportation rings from being used during the Fairy Search event they're unfair advantages and everyone is exploiting them to win. Also the fairy's remain on the map after someone has got them already they should disappear after someone is already leading them.
                  This needs to be done, also all the other skills that allow cheating this way. I've been told combat rogue skills work for this, and also a knight skill, although I can't remember the names of them.

Comment

Lightstream is the Rogue skill you are referring to. Don't know about the knight skill.
                    Name: (DN1)Nakor
                    Guild: (S26)FTW
                    Pets: Burning Angel, Fire Lord, Teeka, Demon King, Dark Reaper, Gobbles, Bonosaurus

Comment

People level 121-150 are unable to gain guild contribution from daily hunts.
                      IronSight
                      Kong server 5
                      Apocalypse guild
                      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                        Terrible suggestion....y don't u remove
                        Stealth and all stubs took thr not fair...its all fair atm
                        User:Patrick2675
                        Class:Mage
                        Guild:thenemy
                        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Hoping to see the Supernal rebirth released.
                          Pet soul (fat chance of that happening).
                          And the new world bosses, along with the new dungeons.
                          Game: Crystal Saga
                          Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                          Title: Elite Slayer
                          Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                          Reincarnation: Eidolon
                          Level: 150
                          Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Why don't you make cs a free to play game and only allow donations?

Comment

cs is a free to play online game. no?
                              Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
                              Char - Rohbean
                              Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
                              Level - Eido 120++
                              Rank - Squire XD
                              Guild - VATICAN XVI
                              Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
                              Mount - Gryphon
                              Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
                              Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

Working...
                              X