No announcement yet.

[Activity] Christmas Card Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhmm seriously its hard to find someone to trade w/ cards w/ only x10 chf as a reward, and it sucks for the first day of the event

Comment

Originally posted by Starlethe View Post
      What really sucks is that all items except MC are bound, so far this whole Christmas event sucks
      You can unbound morph crystals in quartermaster, I think, but there's an NPC that unbounds morph crystals./
      " Ma ma ma ma ma ma am, uh la laaaaa, potatoes lalala."

Comment

LV20+ ...just farm alts for the cards...

And I do giveaway the leftover cards...Just seems ppl like to pay for em...
        Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-19-2013, 06:42 PM.
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R24842679 View Post
          No rogue cards? So far I know only one person who has gotten one...Something smells here
          You must only know 1 non-rogue then- you get 1 card for each class except your own.

Comment

lol the duration of card is only 4 hours and all the rewards are bound exept mc
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

this card exchange is total **, cards expire? gimme a break. i wont be wasting my time trying to get **** like that in this event when i get everything in that pack except the pearls free every day.

Comment

Again not mentioned that the items are bound.

Comment

whats with the time limit of 4 hrs ??? thats just stupid ... if the time is extended atleast till 01/01/14 it'll be good ... but right now its just useless cause they expire so fast and at the time i login most of the players have already exchanged with others and i cant find anyone to exchange with ...
                  so , yeah ... this is a stupid event -_-
                  IGN : (DN1)Danny
                  Server: S13 Blackrock Gorge
                  Level: 107+ (Eidolon)
                  Class: Mage (Fire-main , Ice-support)
                  Guild: (S26)FTW
                  Pets: Teeka(gen2)+13, Baby Angel, Super Angel+13, Baby Demon, Super Demon+13, Gobbler, Crimson werewolf, Bone dragon, Boxing Bear and finally hatched a FIRE LORD O.o
                  __

It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it was a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" - Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
                  Check out my Albums

Comment

Yeah the time limitations leave much to be desired but the items being bound? Why are y'all complaining about this? I think R2 has the right idea here (for once). Give the players items for
                    them to actually use instead of items that the platinum-hungry noobs get to overcharge to the masses. It helps my character. That's all that matters.

Comment

whats with the 3 hour time on cards, the only way this works is if everyone on the server pulls thier cards and trades at the same time,they should have 23 hour time since its a daily game .not much use for this one,should put a little more thought into these promo's

Comment

To be fair expired cards can still be used, they just vanish if you log off with them. If your cards have expired and you know you are going to go offline trade them to someone instead. It isn't good, and the time limit still sucks, but it is something at least.

Comment

The cards had an expiration time last year, also. So I don't see what the issue is with them having an expiration time this year also.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

The card expiration is total **!!! It seems like r2 goes out of their way to make a good thing ****. Why in the hell would a collecting card expire anyway?

@VT, I don't ever remember cards expiring in any event.

I guess this is an attempt to stop alt abuse, but it's a failed attempt. I can still get all the cards I need from my alts.
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                              The cards had an expiration time last year, also. So I don't see what the issue is with them having an expiration time this year also.
                              Cards did not have an expiration time last year. I know because after the event ended I collected a lot of Christmas cards people just threw out and saved them on an alt for this year. I've still got them, not that it helps any since they don't have a class thing on them.

Comment

Well, on another server i used to play on, i still have all 4 cards (a-d) and they never expired.

Comment

Working...
                                X