Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.. can we ask the magic 8 ball if we're gonna have more pages in vault and bag, please?
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• hey tim be nice they are trying to make the game fun for us all even though r2 is a bussness and the only reson to have a bussness is to make money they still try to make it fun for all of us
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

lowbie again!
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Will I be in parts of those (Say no! I demand you!!)
          Last edited by fairytaillover; 09-23-2012, 04:11 PM. Reason: removal of the troll's post. | No removal :@
          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

• you know im new here, i play crystal saga on kongregate and i hear NOTHING but complaining about gmuts and EW, do u guys really want the devs 2 hand feed u a game? like seriously u can get gmuts by crypt/lucky guess and also buying from other players stop the whining and be thankful a game like this does weekly events cause in my time of gaming most games dont give 2 rats about what the players/costumer wants i think every event has been good sept the stupid clowns, hate clowns and i couldn't even kill one of my own 2show that ugly clown where 2go!!! that magic 8 ball is bags of laughs leave the people waiting 2find out what event is in store for us today its great thanks for all your events and freebes i know u dont have 2do what u do but you do it anyway 2keep the population happy 2 thumbs up
            Don't see the point in signatures about in ingame level and class but i'll add my ingame name so people know who i really am even though most people know :P

IGN (S4)DjTamzinDnB
            Class Non of your business :P
            Level Non of your business :P
            BR Non of your business :P
            Mount Non of your buiness :P
            Wings Non of your business :P

U see where im going with this? :) Thanks for taking your time 2 read my signature hope u have fun gaming :)

Comment

• Time to power lvl to get to 100
              Server: Falling Star
              IGN: Jestersgame
              Class: Nature Ranger
              Plain:Eidolon
              Guild:Mortal Elites

Comment

• Thank you for not giving clues. Spoilers!! and you naughty brats always GMUT, GMUT, GMUT. Be glad they did it ONCE, jeeze.

Comment

• lol well im glad i know i have a gole for second rebirth going to take me a wile to get there lol since im still not scion but oh well more fun for me and knowing that i dont have to wait for it to be released is kinda nice i feel sorry for all the lvl 100 scions out there on the older servers that have had to wait god knows how long just for them to release the second rebirth
                  Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                  Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                  Class: Ranger Hybrid
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                  Level: 143+
                  Honor Rank:Emperor
                  Mount: Killin
                  Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Originally posted by R21635018 View Post
                    Thank you for not giving clues. Spoilers!! and you naughty brats always GMUT, GMUT, GMUT. Be glad they did it ONCE, jeeze.
                    i totally agree ungreatful peoples lol
                    Don't see the point in signatures about in ingame level and class but i'll add my ingame name so people know who i really am even though most people know :P

IGN (S4)DjTamzinDnB
                    Class Non of your business :P
                    Level Non of your business :P
                    BR Non of your business :P
                    Mount Non of your buiness :P
                    Wings Non of your business :P

U see where im going with this? :) Thanks for taking your time 2 read my signature hope u have fun gaming :)

Comment

• And Maintenance is over, and the servers are up! Get out there and get those Roses!
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Wohoo! It's Now ONLINE!,Thanks CS for the Update.

Comment

• It's actually "Wake up and go to school" for me.
                          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Working...
                          X