Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Dragon Slayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Dragon Slayer

Duration: 12/31 - 1/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Every hour from 19:00 – 24:00 on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, 3 Dragon Bosses will be invading Starglade (L1). The worst part? These baddies also happen to be immune to regular weapons! In order to defeat them, you’ll need to get a Firework Launcher from the Quartermaster. This weapon can be added to your skillbar and used just like your other skills. Dragon Bosses will drop valuable items when they’ve been defeated, so make sure you’re there when the time has come.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Soooo.....am i supposed to spam "happy new year" at it every 30 seconds?
    Down with (bound) items!!

Comment

no item is not available yet it said you will need a firework launcher not firework

Comment

Originally posted by xyzmikel View Post
        soooo.....am i supposed to spam "happy new year" at it every 30 seconds?
        hahahaahahahahaahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by XYZMIKEL View Post
          Soooo.....am i supposed to spam "happy new year" at it every 30 seconds?
          hehe
          P1 "OH NO THE DRAGONS ARE COMING!!"
          P2 "WHAT DO WE DO!?!?"
          P3 "FIRE HAPPY NEW YEAR AT EM"
          Dragons "...why are they saying happy new year to us when we wanna conquer them?"
          Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-27-2013, 02:59 PM.
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

What is the reward for killing them?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
              What is the reward for killing them?
              Its one of R2's Big secrets...looks like 4-6 spawns a day...2 days so bout 12-18 spawning...so we might b able to Expect GMUT, EW and BDC...or We'll get MUT and HW...

Dealers choice ;p
              Kamikaze Member
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

so does that mean us little guys have a chance this time

Comment

If it's like the snowman don't release it at all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xBRITISHx View Post
                    so does that mean us little guys have a chance this time
                    Doubtful...well...theres a chance anyway...small chance...but a chance...depends on if they hit bck or not ;p
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

What it drops?

Roses x30 , Black Dragon Coin x3 , Earth Soul Orb pack x3 , Gmuts x3 , Dungeon key x3 , Ethereal wings x10

It seriously takes around 15-20 people to beat it in less than 15 minutes. and alone it takes around 38 minutes...Word of advice.

BRING AN ARMY OR ALTS OR A PARTY!!!

BTW, i thought ti was going to be like ESD drops or something like that :/ damn, this long for bosses drop the same thing as Snowman but no Dragon crystals.
                      Last edited by KidSess; 12-31-2013, 10:23 AM.
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

XD hilarious
                        (S34)MsLabyRiNTh
                        Scion Rogue

"take risks!!
                        If you win, you will be happy..
                        If you lose, you will be wiser"

BACK OFF!
                        Love and own.. by (S47)KidSess

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                          What id drops?

Roses x30 , Black Dragon Coin x3 , Earth Soul Orb pack x3 , Gmuts x3 , Dungeon key x3 , Ethereal wings x10

It seriously takes around 15-20 people to beat it in less than 15 minutes. and alone it takes around 38 minutes...Word of advice.

BTW, i thoguth ti was going to be like ESD drops or something like that :/ damn, this long for bosses drop the same thing as Snowman but no Dragon crystals.
                          hmmm ... if it takes 15 to 30 mins just to kill 1 .... i'm not even gonna attempt this event -_- ... waste of time if you consider the hours im online everyday ... i'll focus on the dungeons instead of this ... more rewarding that way -_-
                          IGN : (DN1)Danny
                          Server: S13 Blackrock Gorge
                          Level: 107+ (Eidolon)
                          Class: Mage (Fire-main , Ice-support)
                          Guild: (S26)FTW
                          Pets: Teeka(gen2)+13, Baby Angel, Super Angel+13, Baby Demon, Super Demon+13, Gobbler, Crimson werewolf, Bone dragon, Boxing Bear and finally hatched a FIRE LORD O.o
                          __

It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it was a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" - Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
                          Check out my Albums

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                            What id drops?

BTW, i thoguth ti was going to be like ESD drops or something like that :/ damn, this long for bosses drop the same thing as Snowman but no Dragon crystals.
                            youre talking about snowmen, not dragons. this thread is about the dragons that will be spawning later today, nobody knows anything about them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                              youre talking about snowmen, not dragons. this thread is about the dragons that will be spawning later today, nobody knows anything about them yet.
                              dude, the dragon spawned at midnight. You probably didn't get a chance to see but when you do it will be the same drops.
                              Originally posted by Dr.Q
                              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                              X