Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 2nd

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, January 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

In addition, we want to make everyone aware ahead of time that there will be no new activities this week, although some of the current activities will be continuing on to the 8th.

• Botolminum
    replied
    Originally posted by AzrealR21171400 View Post
    Still waiting for this for past 4 months
    25 % rebate ? you mean 25 % more xtal right ? I've been waiting for that too... I think it's almost half a year since the last one..... the packs are collecting dust in my vault + wasting space...

Leave a comment:

• R21837533
    replied
    hope the hamsters are hungry

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    iob glitch?

Leave a comment:

• TheDemo801
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Sorry about all the servers going down, I just found out that the plan was to just do a quick reset so that way certain events don't have issues later in the week like they do when we skip a maintenance. Again, I apologize for not getting the correct information out to you all, someone in the office is going to be fed to the server hamsters as a lesson to the rest.
    weeping angels would be more fun

Leave a comment:

• 50f98207ca59e
    replied
    Originally posted by xshinn View Post
    TY for no event, im gonna Rebirth now, no event means can afk in whole week
    lol ... last time i rebirthed it was when they gave rewards for the specific levels ... imagine my frustration when they introduced that event just a day after i got reborn ... damn was i mad XD

Leave a comment:

• AzrealR21171400
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabus View Post
    give us a 25% rebate evnt and we all be happy
    Still waiting for this for past 4 months

Leave a comment:

• xshinn
    replied
    TY for no event, im gonna Rebirth now, no event means can afk in whole week

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    ZZzz events...

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    rebirth would be awesome, and add a lil kicker....like new rb unlocks extreme dungeons.. its late im tired

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
    Storm, I still wait the news about "What will come in 2014".
    I know, I'm still working on getting some details about what's to come.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Sorry about all the servers going down, I just found out that the plan was to just do a quick reset so that way certain events don't have issues later in the week like they do when we skip a maintenance. Again, I apologize for not getting the correct information out to you all, someone in the office is going to be fed to the server hamsters as a lesson to the rest.
    Strom, we understand, you guys are simply trying to make CS better for all.... We appreciate your update dude!!!! And its nnice that at least you have the spirit to respond to us!!! Keep up the good work Storm!!! R2CS_Stormaggedon for CEO of R2 2014!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Storm, I still wait the news about "What will come in 2014".

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Originally posted by lights022 View Post
    You clearly have some problem. .
    Yes, them not providing the service one should expect for as much as Ive spent on this game.

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    honor shop plz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X