Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New CS Server – Silver Hollow – Going Live 1/9 @ 13:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im given them till 2:30 or im not cashing on new server

Comment

• just vip atm all i got

Comment

• There will always be people cashing.

Comment

• well they messed up west server when they did it also if they are from the east winter weather could be the problem

Comment

• true true.

Comment

• idk as r2 is even located in the states,,,

Comment

• idgaf if they postpone till tomorrow, that would be brilliant for me. i just want an update from someone

Comment

• i do love that quiz question what do the americans call what we call candy? who is we?

Comment

• i hope they postpone it till tomorrow

Comment

• and i think r2 could be from england because in the quiz one of the questions are "what do the americans call what we call sweets?"

Comment

• Well looks like y'all haven't got any closer to the new server lol I messaging off my iPhone outside smoking that way I can just rush in when it comes up lol forget just sitting there im more of a multi tasker well a smoking tasker lol
                        Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

• but i stayed up fro this even though i have school

Comment

• ops ur right its sweets

Comment

• Or the fact that they got the animal wrong from gladiator
                              Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

• its 8:12 in england its night

Comment

Working...
                                X