Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 9th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 9th

This week, servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, January 9th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers will go down for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

treasure key event, ew and df exchange event thx
    Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
    Char - Rohbean
    Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
    Level - Eido 120++
    Rank - Squire XD
    Guild - VATICAN XVI
    Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
    Mount - Gryphon
    Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
    Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

Would be nice to use all these treasure keys. I'm sure the coin exchange is coming back and we're going to get back to the same old same old. I won't complain about the coin exchange as long as the soul shards are still on it. I'm close to my third aura.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I hope all the Christmas decor will be gone by the time MT's done. Perhaps it'll lighten the lag a bit.~

Comment

for sure another new system....dunno about the 3rd rebirth (its inevitable) but ares armor guys give us new gear new heart new gems and not again new system........

Comment

The only thing that could make this MT epic would be the addition of something non-cashers could enjoy as well.... I mean I do cash a little, but I couldn't cash enough to make myself good... I have to go the long route to do that. But, also the addition of the last Class we have not added to the game, the Beastmaster... And of course the 3rd rebirth.... Also another POW event, that would be nice!!!
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Would be nice to also see the pet soul and new pixie forms released. I've been waiting on those for a while.
              Game: Crystal Saga
              Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
              Title: Elite Slayer
              Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
              Reincarnation: Eidolon
              Level: 150
              Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                Would be nice to also see the pet soul and new pixie forms released. I've been waiting on those for a while.
                Dude SHHH.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                  New pixie form? :/ you realized 99.99% of the population hasn't even maxed pixie yet right?
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

im hopeing it is something fun is all im going to say in the meen time i think i might just pass out
                    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                    Class: Ranger Hybrid
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                    Level: 143+
                    Honor Rank:Emperor
                    Mount: Killin
                    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

I'm praying for a token event =)

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                        New pixie form? :/ you realized 99.99% of the population hasn't even maxed pixie yet right?
                        I know, lol. It still would be nice to know that even after maxed pixie, there's a form after it.
                        I'm only 75% of the way to the Celestial Pixie and I'm hoping for new pixie forms.
                        Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                        Title: Elite Slayer
                        Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                        Reincarnation: Eidolon
                        Level: 150
                        Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

I hope they'll add at least one new permanent addition to the game, wether it be new pixies, new rebirth, beastmaster class, a permanent token event would be nice, or even beast soul. Ew come to think of it wouldn't it be nice if they added an EW Exchange to the Eventmaster, I mean they already have a GMUT exchange why not add EW, of course they would be bound EWs but bound is better than none, right? Maybe I could suggest that to them.
                          Game:Crystal Saga
                          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                          IGN:S58-AquaShock
                          Level: 198-Eidolon
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                            I hope they'll add at least one new permanent addition to the game, wether it be new pixies, new rebirth, beastmaster class, a permanent token event would be nice, or even beast soul. Ew come to think of it wouldn't it be nice if they added an EW Exchange to the Eventmaster, I mean they already have a GMUT exchange why not add EW, of course they would be bound EWs but bound is better than none, right? Maybe I could suggest that to them.
                            Oi, suggestions been made, taken into consideraion, they do what they can.

Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                            _________
                            Game : Monkey King Online
                            Name: Azaleic
                            Level : 90
                            Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                            BR:135115

Comment

A new limited pet with BA skills? XD Like Minotaur and scorpion having DK skills. =))
                              " Ma ma ma ma ma ma am, uh la laaaaa, potatoes lalala."

Comment

Working...
                              X