IGN: (S41)DinkADink
    GUILD: MoonShadows-Leader
    CLASS: Priest
    LEVEL: Scion: 66
    HONOR: Grand Duke
    SOUL: 178/3000
    SERVER: AMETHYST FOREST

Comment

I'm confused. So this must be only available for higher levels? The quest itself says Apocalypse Angle in Starglade, not Fallen Angel in Floran Everglades, where ever that is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bone dragon.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1660520

Comment

Originally posted by avaylia View Post
        I'm confused. So this must be only available for higher levels? The quest itself says Apocalypse Angle in Starglade, not Fallen Angel in Floran Everglades, where ever that is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23951[/ATTACH]
        Read description of the event closer...
        Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
        Player: (S6)Austin
        Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
        Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

It just means you need to kill one of the bosses that spawn in Starglade.

Floran Everglades is on Heavenly Isle, which is after Holorn Cliff.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by TheDinkARoo View Post
            What level are the Starglade bosses?
            lvl95 #01 #01

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledcsdbaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1660523

I'm confused. So this must be only available for higher levels?
            yes, it is
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

everyone can get this quest just join a team of higher lvls just to complete it

Comment

Anyone know the exact location for the fallen angel at floran everglades

Comment

and where is she than

Comment

I don't like this quest. Unless we're with the absolute best of the best, even the high levels have a hard time.

But hey, it's only an egg anyway. For 50 xtal, I can just do free offers.

*goes on her merry way*
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

We tired killing that boss but he restored his HP 3 times from 5% back too 100% and we all went tree of life with out killing it
                      Char: (S37)tariqkira
                      Server:Cheuna Gorge
                      Class: Hybird Knight
                      Level: 75 scion
                      Pets: Burning Angel , Fire Lord , Teeka , Super Demon , Baby Demon

Comment

Those things hit like trucks O_O
                        I carelessly attacked an apocalypse angel, had to enable my health orbs and use a few blessed stones while rotating my Burning Angels to kill that one.
                        I decided to not participate in this event anymore because i already got my pet and just wanted to help out guildies. It's burning quite a few ressources :P
                        However, if they need help again, then fine >..>;

Would love to get the new worldboss titles soon! Maybe even the one for the Falling Angel, heard from people how strong it is and i think a title would make the whole thing benefitial. The loot seems to be similiar to the loot of the apocalypse angels..

Also, the announcement is in chinese. Should look over that

Comment

These things hit way too hard for anyone other than like 100 scions or eidolons to take. I'm a 70 nature mortal and 5 hits and my mdef goes in the negatives before getting blasted for a 3g repair bill..... not worth it. Total fail event, only good for the strongest players, as much of the past events have been.

Comment

Originally posted by mythbot View Post
                            These things hit way too hard for anyone other than like 100 scions or eidolons to take. I'm a 70 nature mortal and 5 hits and my mdef goes in the negatives before getting blasted for a 3g repair bill..... not worth it. Total fail event, only good for the strongest players, as much of the past events have been.
                            Definitely should be done in a party.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I agree with doing this in a party, but who would you take? A 70 mortal or a 50 eidolon? 99% of the time, its gonna be the eidolon because stronger wings, mount, soul, etc. Perhaps to make this like the thieves were done, like anyone who particpated in the fight is given credit for the quest, not just the 5 who can manage to survive it by being gods of the game, or just pretty darn badass.

Comment

UH,.anyone wanna trade my super angel to the bone pet,.if only possible,.lol want that pet so bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X