[Activity] Magic Gem Scroll Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyBlue View Post
    buh.. doing all level gems coupon, always bring me to the very less advantage result 2 shining gems coupon gave me back 2 shining gems n lose 15g ( note shining gems costs only 10g ), my scratched gems coupons gave me 1 normal so only benefit me 1 scratched n lose 3g ( note scratched gems costs only 70s ). my main to alts have bad luck... i guess this is not for me at all.. i am definitely stop gambling my gold n my gems for this ridiculous ripping off game..
    at 10G..it gonna cost u 2plat 70G of buying to achieve 1 flawless gem (haven't put in the sot of PC used and synthesis price and the price can go as high as roughly 2plat 90G region or 3 plat)

this event is awesome..spend 5Plat and 34 shins and i already get 5 flawless..
    now i need 3 more flawless and im gonna have my entire equip on flawless and now can concentration to produce perfect gem..

Comment

This one is really cheating, i tried many times...only shining coupon are coming..they are cheating us ...why they put the shining coupon again in magic scroll...they planned to trick us ...this is waste of money... i recommend... not to try this unless u will loss u r money...

Comment

Wasted alot of Gold on this =/
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

how to get gem coupons?????

Comment

Originally posted by bebongzzz View Post
            how to get gem coupons?????
            Day in Vidalia packs have a chance to get some. You can also exchange scratched and shining gems that you don't need at the Event Master for coupons.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You guys sure are crying about this a lot - 7p for 6 flawless is better than you'll get just about anywhere else unless u rly have friends in high places...use it or dont..ur choice

Comment

Got 9 Flawless with 10P... not a bad deal. Had a lot of gems and PC saved up

Comment

awfu event just like gambling!! !the more the worse... waste all my gold

Comment

Working...
                  X