No announcement yet.

[Promotion] NEW! Bone Dragon Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes please add the Bone Draggy in the Dragon Hunt, I bet their parents (Green, Red and Black) have them in cradles xD

Btw,

Who the hell is afaik?!!! lol

jk :3

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
    IGN : Azrielle
    Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
    Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
    Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
    Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
    Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
    Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

• I'm very dissappointed with this pet's final form, 4 stages and it doesn't even come close to being as good as a Demon King or a Burning angel. Come on 4 stages and the last one has a max of 12 maturity and less than 2500 for max aptitudes? the damage absorption is nice but that's the only thing it's got going for it. 2.5 second stun throughout and the drag but nothing better for an aoe stun on the final form? Burning angel gets 6 seconds demon king gets 4 seconds or some odd **** like that. You boasted that this pet would be the strongest in game on your post yet to me it's worse than either of the current casher pets and they have less stages.

Comment

• Drago's!! Ugh wish I had one
        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

• Whats the new events Mr Gm
          Server - Sea Of Dreams
          Char Name (S16)Jasmine
          Level - Eidolon level 132
          Class - Knight

Server- Sea Of Dreams
          Char Name - (S16)Diamondheart
          Level - Scion level 80
          Class - Priest

Comment

• any stats for that pet?

Comment

• only 12 maturity for last stage around 15-1700 in the aptitudes same inherited skills as the first stage 32% absorption<--- That last part is the only good thing on it, all the other skills it has can be obtained by rebirth and leveling as with all normal pet skills. a true tank pet would have a special skill that allows the owner to be temporarily invincible for like 3 or 4 seconds

Comment

• ...havnt got a burning angel yet ! now new event is this bone dragon? -.-" i cant get enough morph crystal man!!! plus my super angel tooks 22 trys and now more than 20/30 trainning pots... the max it goes is 1.6k intell...

Comment

• really nice haha
                  Player : J (S45)
                  Class : Rogue
                  Plane : Eidolon
                  Server : Exenden Realm
                  Guild : CandyShop

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

• GM can u give us some favor

can u event have Green dragon coin and Gmut

Comment

• i have it now but i like more my SD (super demon)

Comment

• has anyone gotten it to its final morph yet

Comment

• Awesome - Thanks Dragonia, that was the prefect summary I was looking for.

I've got a Baby demon that I'm STILL trying to morph and I needed to know if it was worth changing my focus onto this pet (which I scored on my 1st egg!).

Seems like I will leave it dormant in my stables for a while until R2 irons out the details.

Thanks

Originally posted by (S46)Dragonia View Post
                          I'm very dissappointed with this pet's final form, 4 stages and it doesn't even come close to being as good as a Demon King or a Burning angel. Come on 4 stages and the last one has a max of 12 maturity and less than 2500 for max aptitudes? the damage absorption is nice but that's the only thing it's got going for it. 2.5 second stun throughout and the drag but nothing better for an aoe stun on the final form? Burning angel gets 6 seconds demon king gets 4 seconds or some odd **** like that. You boasted that this pet would be the strongest in game on your post yet to me it's worse than either of the current casher pets and they have less stages.

Comment

• I've seen my very first ultrasaurus Rex and it had 32% absorption. Good defensive pet I might need to start investing in. I like how it's shiny as **** too, lol you can see it from distances away.
                            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                            Level: 130
                            Class: Rogue
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Honor: Emperor
                            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                            Guild: Rebels
                            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

• lol i one can kill me too
                              Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                              X