[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 2/1 - 2/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: The point system is back! During this promotion, be rewarded with 3 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 3,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Time to save up hundreds of dollars and bleed my bank accounts dry. To the loan sharks!
    Game: Crystal Saga
    Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
    Title: Elite Slayer
    Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
    Reincarnation: Eidolon
    Level: 150
    Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

lol then they triple the price...they've already done it btw last week...only the purple one were discounted though...

Comment

Is this bugged?

Comment

Originally posted by R25634513 View Post
          Is this bugged?
          How is it bugged? O.O The POI hasn't started yet.

Comment

Are the prices on point system remain or will they also be 3x the price LOL

Comment

anyone know whats going on with the crystal purchase system , i used 2 ugc's and got nothing after 10 hours , and still waiting and also tried to use my card and got this errorAn error occurred with the payment gateway. Please Try Again Later

Comment

Originally posted by jordanwhit1989 View Post
                anyone know whats going on with the crystal purchase system , i used 2 ugc's and got nothing after 10 hours , and still waiting and also tried to use my card and got this errorAn error occurred with the payment gateway. Please Try Again Later
                Is it your first purchase? If so, your transaction may take up to 24 hours to process and for your goodies to be delivered. If it's not your first purchase and your crystal delivery is being delayed, I'd first check the status (incomplete or complete) on your Order History, and then proceed to file a ticket accordingly.

Comment

oooh.. nice 3points for 1 crystal.. too bad ..badprizes
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

the things u can buy with pts are lame...its better to make it like the other weeks pts system...rather than make a x3 per 1 cystal and make the things u can buy with pts how should i say it....hmmmm trash?? was planning to recharge lots of crystals...but seeing how they made the pts system disappointed me...so yeah i wont gonna recharge anymore....

Comment

LOL neat trick R2 made. x3 point system & prices are still the same with GPOW which is 3,500 but it is only 1 Gpow. I rather not have the x3 points and have those 3,500 packs GPOW x5 lols.

Comment

theres no point of buying crystals anymore....i load up all my cards for it...but its really disappointing to see how they made things out...so ill just wait till they make some point system event that are usefull...

Comment

By changing the POWx10 to x1 for 90 points, you saved me from spending. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMaster View Post
                            LOL neat trick R2 made. x3 point system & prices are still the same with GPOW which is 3,500 but it is only 1 Gpow. I rather not have the x3 points and have those 3,500 packs GPOW x5 lols.
                            Actually i'd rather have the POW pack that cost 90 xtals and contained 10 POWs, rather than GPOW pack that costs 3,500 and contains 5 GPOWS, do the count.
                            Server:Eternal Sanctum
                            IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                            Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                            Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                            Soul completion: 1700+
                            Promethean Wings IV
                            Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

ughh i was slightly excited fo rthis.. only to see that its 3500 points for '1' greater pearl.. not like last time.. what was the point in making it triple when you could just stick to the old one it'd be the exact same prices... ^^ just another scheme to get people to pay huh ^_^
                              Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Working...
                              X