Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 23rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 23rd

This week, servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, January 23rd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers will go down for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note: Due to the Chinese New Year holiday, this will be the last maintenance for the month of January. The next maintenance will occur on February 13th. Thank you for your support and happy new year!

i hope you plan to fix the issue with ppl rigging iob for purple packs every day!

Comment

Wow dude, that like was totally stupid, now everyone in CS is going to be PKing you.... Good luck with that....
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

this is new 3 weeks of no maint...btw storm im still waiting what you said 1 month ago...its imposbile to dont do that since if i go in every game forum from r2 they know what will come (ex part 2.2 3.2 etc).if you dont wanna telll us nothing what will come in 2014 just say it.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
          i hope you plan to fix the issue with ppl rigging iob for purple packs every day!
          What a moron!! The point of that event is to get purple packs. You want less purple packs?
          All games are just pages of code. Of course people will find ways to exploit the code. It's the way of the world. The purple pack bug doesn't hurt the game near as much as MallMMO. MallMMO is costing the makers of the game thousands of dollars. Complain about MallMMO and all the bots.

On another note, since there won't be a maintenance until 2/13/2014 I hope the next event is great since we'll be stuck with it for a while.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

What exactly has the Chinese New year got to do with this game!
            On a different subject heading re timings of certain events, the answer was that this was an American game and timings were for the American players. Make up your minds - is it an American game or a Chinese game.

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
              What a moron!! The point of that event is to get purple packs. You want less purple packs?
              All games are just pages of code. Of course people will find ways to exploit the code. It's the way of the world. The purple pack bug doesn't hurt the game near as much as MallMMO. MallMMO is costing the makers of the game thousands of dollars. Complain about MallMMO and all the bots.

On another note, since there won't be a maintenance until 2/13/2014 I hope the next event is great since we'll be stuck with it for a while.
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....fix-rigged-iob

youre clearly a moron. r2 loves idiots like you that are obsessed with wings. youre clearly a noob too.

Comment

well r2 big mistake...allow alts play the game,its why the events are like are now and everything is bound,i play on aeria where alts arent allowed wich is very good even if the events are the same but we dont have this problem.And last cant be fixed this issue ^ all they need its to ban all alts wich will never happen...r2 build the house from the roof and not from the ground.

Comment

3 weeks long special event
                  I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Originally posted by halsort View Post
                    What exactly has the Chinese New year got to do with this game!
                    On a different subject heading re timings of certain events, the answer was that this was an American game and timings were for the American players. Make up your minds - is it an American game or a Chinese game.
                    R2 has moved their company to china, and if u ask me its very obvious why. this game is made by a chinese company, so why not have more educated people helping with the dev side of things. the only thing american about this game is the time zone and translations. so their chinese employees will be on holidays.

i might add tho, from what ive heard, without a maintenance means that showdown will be bugged and one team will be unable to gain points. unless ofc they have since fixed that issue. time will tel.

Comment

January token until 29/1 but no more maintenance till 13/2? Is it extended or just will end tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
                        Reminds me of those fools in class who remind the lecturer that they haven't provided homework for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by zofvlc View Post
                          Reminds me of those fools in class who remind the lecturer that they haven't provided homework for the weekend.
                          LOLOL, love this.

Comment

beastmaster please. hahaha. thats impossible
                            IGN=(S34)Rheygin
                            Eidolon 120
                            Server=Void Encampment
                            Class=Hybrid Priest
                            Guild=(S34)â—„Merahputihâ–º

Comment

gimme my 1st time spender pack!! plzzzzz

IGN Lavigne
                              Server 68 Silver Hollows