[Activity] Valentine Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Valentine Swap

Duration: 2/13 - 2/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Help spread the love this Valentine’s Day! Visit the Quartermaster to receive a Valentine’s Day Card, once per day. Each note contains part of a special Valentine’s Day message. Exchange cards with other players until you’ve got the full set and the message is revealed, then visit Quartermaster to claim a Valentine Gift Pack.

Valentine Gift Pack
    Open to obtain ONE of the following items:
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x1
    • Mana Orb (Bound) x1
    • 2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    • Purified Crystal (Bound) x1
    • Ethereal Wings (Bound) x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

lol most useles event I ever saw, even damn purified crystal is bound

Comment

First bound Purified Crystal I ever saw. Yeah, rewards are "very useful".

Comment

they put bound beside everything. even badges sometimes lol but im sure the pc isnt bound. if it is ill slap them

Comment

Nyay everything is bound
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Oh my goodness... R2Games has decided to give you a PC that you'll actually hafta use... poor scammers.

Comment

Do not mind bound EW and GMUT because i still need them for upgrade as most players do, but you guys just went ahead and added unnecessary rewards in it. Bound Mana Orb is hardly useful, particularly if your MP regenerates instantly every 5 seconds or so. Heck, i gave all of my unbound Mana Orbs to some newbies due to them being unable to sell at all. Bound PC . . . well, you can beat the **** out of all dungeon boss for 15-20 PC in less than 15 minutes. And i've got more than enough 2X Exp token from Treasure Trove, to the point that i had to throw some of them away so as to not overloading my inventory.

Meh whatever, i still have the rose and chocolate essence anyway

Comment

Trash events will always be trash events.
                What are bugs?

Comment

How many cards makes a full set? *** is a full set is it 2 is it 10?

"Each note contains part of a special Valentine’s Day message. Exchange cards with other players until you’ve got the full set and the message is revealed."

Comment

Boring event.. all bound and 1/1
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                    X