[Announcement] 09/10/2012 CS Downtime Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacktoade View Post
    Here's an idea: if people can go SIX MONTHS without begging for a GMUT event, then maybe R2 should have one.

I bet people won't even go ONE DAY -- heck, not even ONE HOUR -- without begging.

In case people don't know how to count, that's until 2013, March 12.

I'm trying to understand both points of view.
    Imagine someone who already took advantage of a prior GMUT Exchange, making new accounts here just to ask the GMs and to annoy them, so that other people won't get their GMUT Exchange.

I honestly don't care about the GMUT Exchange. I took advantage of the last one. For all the people who ask for a GMUT Exchange - let me quote myself

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    It for sure is annoying because the GMs already know that everyone wants the GMUT Exchange. (Annoying for the GMs)
    I'm sure it will come again but the people always complain about not having the GMUT Exchange after Maintenance, but hey, there are other events that should be enjoyed.

You don't need to like every event, but come on, there was time put into these events. Tell your opinion about the new events, appreciate them, or tell it when you don't like them. But reading 100+ posts about not having the gmut exchange and not discussing the new events in a thread about the current maintenance is just tiring, wasting company time and doesn't help the GMs to find out if their new Events should come back or not.

Just accept for now that the GMs know what you want to see and that it's up to them when to add the GMUT Exchange.
    It's not always easy to find a solution. A friendly "Shut up" or "Go **** yourself" won't make people stop asking. Be nice and friendly and tell them what they should do instead.
    They might start listening..

Comment

sweeeeet !!!

Comment

stop your begging for a GMUT event, if your so impatient get an alt to lvl 45 then, and keep doing it, so shut up, its easy getting gmuts

Comment

still got kicked out after a few second log in the game.. mybe gonna wait after maintainance then
          Last edited by mamak200; 09-12-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

u say i can get this pack till 9/20/12 but its 9/13/12 i dont see this who's your daddy? option.
            ~lvl 74 Retribution Knight~
            Server:(S47)Sullen Dunes
            Pets: Demon King, Super Angel, Teeka, Fire Lord, Pet Rabbit
            Plain:Mortal

Comment

Originally posted by Epyon86 View Post
              u say i can get this pack till 9/20/12 but its 9/13/12 i dont see this who's your daddy? option.
              Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              After the next Maintenance, simply visit the Quartermaster in Starglade and select the "Who's Your Daddy?" option to get the compensation pack.
              If you need help, you can read the full post here.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

ah ok srry i did not fully understand what i read
                ~lvl 74 Retribution Knight~
                Server:(S47)Sullen Dunes
                Pets: Demon King, Super Angel, Teeka, Fire Lord, Pet Rabbit
                Plain:Mortal

Comment

Fair enough, after the maintenance is over and it turns out its not there, then you can throw a tomato at me. I've also just received some VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

1) Its not going to be called Who's Your Daddy. (I has a sad.) Instead it will just be called Compensation Pack.
                  2) Its not actually a Pack, the items will just be transferred into your inventory.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

There are plenty of gmut events!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                      That's awesome. And this for sure was not a problem on R2's end.
                      It was the bad security of GoDaddy.com.

Thx for the compensation even tho it was not your fault!
                      Btw. I got an Idea for the next time that something like that happens.

It was only a DNS Issue, not a server Issue. How about running an emergency Domainname on a different provider?
                      Then, when this happens again, just announce that emergency Address on your facebook page. We would still be able to access your whole website / the game itself.
                      Or just host your own DNS, r2 should be big enough to be able to.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Fair enough, after the maintenance is over and it turns out its not there, then you can throw a tomato at me. I've also just received some VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

1) Its not going to be called Who's Your Daddy. (I has a sad.) Instead it will just be called Compensation Pack.
                      2) Its not actually a Pack, the items will just be transferred into your inventory.
                      Aww, thats tobad :P i actually like the name

Comment

event for newbies!!

Comment

what that afk what that free

Comment

Its nice that you are giving us anything considering it was Go Daddy's fault and not yours. Thanks R2 x
                            ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
                            Server: Crimson Groves
                            Guild: WISH - Guild Master
                            Class: Ranger (hybrid)
                            Plane: Scion
                            Honour: Duke
                            Level: 55+
                            Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
                            Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Thanks GM`s .. when the GMUT event?..
                              Last edited by Moroni2012; 09-13-2012, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Bec of that +10 clapssssssszzzzzzzzz i will vote for you for the next election.... bla bla bla

Comment

Working...
                                X