No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on you r2 disappointing like always .. .
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

would be better... if r2 suggestion box for events or such.. maybe we can get good events that way..
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I'd encourage anyone interested in giving us feedback to check out BrotherVT's thread here. The more detail you can provide in your replies, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
          Rock the ladder, we been complain for the lvl40 cause you couldn't turn both rebirth quest and that at same time and what you did you just took it off! If it's like that to took off whatever that don't work better delete all your hard drives cause nothing really works
          Changed level 40 to level 30 which would have been fine if they hadn't taken the level 20 one away! >.<
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

holy **** that 4 hours of maintenance.... still the same event.... I guess nothin much too expect.... if you cant make cool events then add some story line for the game... like will there be a war on the game between vidalians and monstrous ***? like add more story line dont just focus on the events that it will be the same as the previous ones...
            IGN: Camelot
            Server: Exigent Bluff
            Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Originally posted by BossTsunaSawada View Post
              holy **** that 4 hours of maintenance.... still the same event.... I guess nothin much too expect.... if you cant make cool events then add some story line for the game... like will there be a war on the game between vidalians and monstrous ***? like add more story line dont just focus on the events that it will be the same as the previous ones...
              You clearly didn't read the forum page right regarding the 4 hour Maintenance, it has nothing to do with Events! The Server Room was under going Maintenance as it clearly status on that forum page.

Comment

Originally posted by R23862727 View Post
                You clearly didn't read the forum page right regarding the 4 hour Maintenance, it has nothing to do with Events! The Server Room was under going Maintenance as it clearly status on that forum page.
                well what was that maintenance for?
                IGN: Camelot
                Server: Exigent Bluff
                Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Originally posted by R23862727 View Post
                  Yeah cause events just teleport in. Maintenance is obviously just for servers, no events intended.
                  What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                  X