Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on March 6th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on March 6th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, March 6th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

tower system for sure....i give up for ladder ares gear clothes up hearth legendary etc....very lame every week you go down...and storm ty for your news about what will be in cs this year i give up for that to.

Comment

Do something unique , make March token event! No one gonna expect that. . .

Comment

tower system for sure....i give up for ladder ares gear clothes up hearth legendary etc....very lame every week you go down...and storm ty for your news about what will be in cs this year i give up for that to.
        This isnt SOH

Comment

Would still be wonderful to see something added to the game that does not cost 3 thousand usd to maxx it out. Prices in the fate shop need to come down. It would be more profitable for the game and better for the players. This game is unique and entertaining and I find it heart breaking to see it falling apart more and more every week. sepheroth89~ server: adam. joyheat games.

Comment

hmmmm no patch notes, do i upgrade int he dark like last time and waste all my money, lets find out?

Comment

This is posted in the forums for the site I play on (odd sicne R2 normally gets them first):

[Guide] Divine Souls
              Introduction
              Have you ever lamented the fact that you could only equip one weapon at a time? Got an extra helm lying around and not sure what to do with it? Your Divine Soul is an extension of your character that allows you to use an entire extra set of equipment, including:
              Helms
              Armor
              Boots
              Weapons
              Gloves
              Necklaces
              Rings
              Offhand Gear

Upgrading Your Divine Soul
              Ascending to level 60 unlocks level 1 of your Divine Soul, which can be accessed through the Character menu. It requires just a couple of things to upgrade:
              EXP - The standard stuff you normally get while playing the game.
              Soul Stars - Currently available only in the Shop.

As you acquire EXP, you can now choose to either continue to level up as you normally would, or use it to upgrade your Divine Soul. Upgrading your Divine Soul increases its base stats and allows you to equip higher level gear to it. Note that the level of your Divine Soul cannot exceed the level of your character.

Equipping Items
              Equipment can be put on the same as you would on your character; by dragging and dropping it into the proper slot, or double clicking on it with the Divine Soul window open. A couple of things to note here:
              The stats displayed in this panel will be applied at a 30% conversion rate to your main character.
              Equipment skills are disabled on gear that has been equipped on a Divine Soul.

Also some testing on my part suggests your divine soul has to meet the equipments level requirements to wear. Still, the HoE I just made gives me 1% crit rate, so worth it to me.

Comment

Working...
              X