[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/6 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/6 Update

This week we've got the usual mix of the familiar and unfamiliar with events you may know, but a new system you don't: Divine Souls. Details below!

Activities

Promotions

What's New

see people are so fed up with your stupidity that they dont even bother to tell you how stupid you are now. your events will bethe downfall of this game

Comment

what a load of **** again

Comment

I've only played for a month and I've seen these events already. Is this all there is to this game?

Comment

Yes, this is all there is to this game...for 6months plus, it's been nothing but recycled **** events. R2 posts suggestion threads and then ignores them. There have been 3 new cash-only systems within the last 2 months and no one is even finished with the first on my server. You used to be able to look forward to the weekly update, now you might as well not bother to check, because you know it's going to be beyond dull. R2, I know you're not really reading and don't really care if do, but in case you are, no one wants more tokens, no one needs more cash systems, and the lack of new content is driving players away to better/more fun games. All your attempts to edit content have only worsened the game, like removing almost all of the good items from token exchange or "fixing" the level 40 RB quest conflict, simply by removing it altogether. Try reading and perhaps implementing some of your player suggestions. By the way, what's the status of fixing and reintroducing Arena? lolololol

I truly feel for people who have invested money in this game. Compared to other pay to play games, it falls way short and seems more like a con than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabkara View Post
            I truly feel for people who have invested money in this game. Compared to other pay to play games, it falls way short and seems more like a con than anything else.
            Especially when you compare it to other CS version, that provide better returns on their dollar. Otherwise, only good thing here from r2 is the mounts, most of the ones past Hellwing are actually cashshop mounts. I don't really know what the cashshop value to # of gmuts to obtain those are, but im sure its cheaper here.

Comment

The only thing stopping me from quitting is the amount of money I have spent and for some reason continue to spend and my in game husband. Please fix this **** before I get to fed up and quit

Comment

i leave for a few months and come back to find the same old **** xD nothing ever changes here *runs back to Tales of Solaris*
                YuiShushino
                [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
                It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
                A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

I just noticed you put in more pet slots this week, same as more mount slots were added last week. Thanks for that, it will really help with vault space.

Comment

Is anyone else seeing "Open" displayed on their new pet interface eight times across the window? O_O?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Openx8.png
Views:	1
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	1683227

Comment

Now that you mention it I am, not really in the way though, just a bit weird is all.

Comment

When is the daylight saving time change ? It's supposed to be on 9th, is it going to automatically change ?

Comment

Check out the Suggestions thread, R2. There will be plenty of ideas better than these "updates".

Comment

why i can't log in it always says failed to connect server???????

Comment

Working...
                            X