No announcement yet.

[Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they haven't changed any of the items within the things u get off the seeds but its not that .. that is bugging me the most its the fact they cannot be bothered or do not want to be bothered fixing it... >.>
    League Of Angels:
    IGN: (S148)TrixyFairy
    Eidolon: Lv.73 - Mystic
    Guild: Mortalis

IGN: (S148)Ghoulina
    Scion: Lv.61 - Mystic
    Guild: Mortalis

Comment

bout 12 hours grinding 21 tokens 0 clover...Orders are easier to get than those clovers >,,>
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I tried to afk in a higher level area overnight, just outside of Purgatory dungeon. (AS said by MisterCuddles). I am pleased to say I got 6 clover seeds in 8 hour period. This is particularly amazing considering I tried to afk in Sacrificial Plaza,and got 1 in 8 hours.. This is no exaggeration. xD I can't say the same for other areas. I had success with this one and will stick with it.

Comment

wow...Guess I'll try a higher LV place then heh
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I don't know whats up with the drop rate but its not just higher lv. Ive been grinding in the Necropolis and I got 3 seeds in 6 hours. and grinding overnight in Twilight Caverns lv 2 got nothing. Another on the server was grinding in Tundara and got 14 seeds in 6 hours. Rates are buggered completely from last year

Comment

Ok. I'm done with this ****. 3 seeds after 7+ hours of grinding is FREAKING insane. Nevermind that the rewards aren't really of high value anyway (except from GMUT, yet i could easily farm it on TT for less than 1 hour). I have no idea how the clover seeds event to be like last year, but this one is total trash. It's no wonder that, despite the event, farm area in Bloodfang Village remains ghastly as of now.

Oh well, at least i still have my torch and Leprechaun event

Comment

Working...
              X