[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Due to a server issue, all servers will be going offline for maintenance to ensure a better gaming experience. Maintenance will start from 3/14 2 AM EDT / 3/13 11 PM PDT / 6 AM GMT / 2 PM GMT+8 and should last for an hour. Thank you for your patience!

Thank u for speedy response, im sure all will be ok in a few hours :P

Comment

wat reason nothings wrong its just making people mad and is there going to be a good compensation we missed iob today cause of it

Comment

And if ur doing maintnence fix the cannot reach target invader mobs in sg

Comment

Now update drop rate for clovers while your at it.
          What are bugs?

Comment

agreed why dont u just take a whole day and freakin fix everything u have messed up give some real compensation and stuff instead of just making things worse

Comment

Compensation for missing 6 hrs of grinding this morning, including missed IOB on a TON of servers, including mine (S40), AND these clover seed and warrior voucher drop rates are BEYOND ridiculous r2...I've been grinding since 12 PM and only have 8 seeds (just checked after being at work all evening into the night, and its been over 13 hrs grind now...8 freakin seeds, and only 32 warrior vouchers....thats a load of you know what). Last year at least you got seeds, PAGES of pretty clover seeds, and a LOT of the 4-leaf variety, too...you may have had to wait forever to plant the bloody things, but you eventually got all your packs and were content...THIS is NOT making me content, lol. Also, if you could eventually bring back the original treasure hunt lottery b/c all of us have tons of keys saved up from PD runs for, it's be just SWELL
              Last edited by StormYoda; 03-14-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

....and there she goes...cya in an hour..I hope

Comment

Kayla no reward for ring around the jabby lmao :P

Comment

Things R2 needs to think about doing~
                    Increase clover drop rates
                    Bring back real lotto
                    In general focus on what the players want
                    What are bugs?

Comment

Don't forget to make the clover seeds stackable or at least smaller

Comment

They defo slipped some bugs in there last maintnence, lets focus on that first.

Comment

stackable and take up less sp[ace in the farm. also incresae the amount of time they last for before expiring.

Comment

i grinded all day from 9 to 12 at night i got sheet to be honest maybe 14 warrior voucher's and no clover seed's, just lucky on those i guess. i probly wasted more $$ in power alone leaven my pc on then i did to
                            make some bloody money in r2 games.

Comment

i personally only had 1 voucher drop and 0 seeds lol it was ridiculous hope they fix it ^(0.0)^ Raise the Roof

Comment

Working...
                              X