[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t.o.ninja View Post
    stackable and take up less sp[ace in the farm. also incresae the amount of time they last for before expiring.
    Seeds ALWAYS expire exactly after the number of minutes it takes them to fully mature....roses took 16 mins total to mature (4 x 4 mins per stage), and expired in 16 mins. SoL seeds take 20 mins (4 x 5 mins per stage) and expire in 20 mins...etc, etc. That's the way all seeds work....so, if clovers take 5 minsto fully mature, you better be close by and yank them up outta bloodfang quick like

Comment

*prays they change clover drop rates*

Comment

Honestly if they made the clover seeds stackable it would fix all the problems- all the farms would still be full sure, but it wouldn't matter. You could just wait a couple of weeks to plant them if they were only going to take up 2 or 3 inventory slots after all.

Comment

with the added materials gained from elites makes a dramatic diffrence from last year, and possibly they nerfed the drop rate as well. im sure it wasnt intentional, just didnt realize they might need to tweek coding a bit to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
            Honestly if they made the clover seeds stackable it would fix all the problems- all the farms would still be full sure, but it wouldn't matter. You could just wait a couple of weeks to plant them if they were only going to take up 2 or 3 inventory slots after all.
            Stackable, yes, but the drop rate must be fixed to where it was last year, or everyone is gonna just give up on this game...we've been waiting all bloody year for this event to show again, and this is what we were given....I assume r2 is wise enough to put it back to where it was, or they know everyone with a decent head on their shoulders is gonna swiftly jump ship over this....this event IS a definite deal breaker for a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
              Stackable, yes, but the drop rate must be fixed to where it was last year, or everyone is gonna just give up on this game...we've been waiting all bloody year for this event to show again, and this is what we were given....I assume r2 is wise enough to put it back to where it was, or they know everyone with a decent head on their shoulders is gonna swiftly jump ship over this....this event IS a definite deal breaker for a lot of people.
              personaly i find it stressfull, id rather hunt mosquitoes. Clover event the most stressfull event of the year .

Comment

Aww poor jabby. Gotta be quick on the draw planting seeds thats half the fun imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                  with the added materials gained from elites makes a dramatic diffrence from last year, and possibly they nerfed the drop rate as well. im sure it wasnt intentional, just didnt realize they might need to tweek coding a bit to compensate.
                  Another player in my server cluster though the same thing you do here, but think about this for a second....the only thing that was added to elite mob drops was the bottles for fruit creation and the basic runes....that being said, the max number of items I believe any elite mob is gonna drop is set around 12 (they drop similar to dungeon bosses, but for a dungeon boss I believe the drop square increases to 16 items max per kill)....ive seen a clover, a beginner rune, and and ancient coin, MD, sock rod, plus 3 gears drop easily from an elite today, and their still being space for like 3 other items in the spoils sitting there, but not like the coding doesn't have adequate room to supply these clover seeds IN ADDITION TO the other standard drops, ALL of the standard drops together, plus a seed and a bottle, AND 1-3 gears is possible, IMHO.
                  Just something to ponder over guys....

Comment

Originally posted by MooSaMoo View Post
                    Aww poor jabby. Gotta be quick on the draw planting seeds thats half the fun imo.
                    if needed kay i got dat lol

Comment

I'd meant all they needed to do from last year was to make them stackable. With how it is this year, yes, the drop rate needs to be fixed.

Comment

personaly i find it stressfull, id rather hunt mosquitoes. Clover event the most stressfull event of the year .
                        LOL...at this point in time, I would agree with you 100%.....last year this time...I was totally digging all the seeds in my bag....it was planting time fo sho

Comment

Another player in my server cluster though the same thing you do here, but think about this for a second....the only thing that was added to elite mob drops was the bottles for fruit creation and the basic runes....that being said, the max number of items I believe any elite mob is gonna drop is set around 12 (they drop similar to dungeon bosses, but for a dungeon boss I believe the drop square increases to 16 items max per kill)....ive seen a clover, a beginner rune, and and ancient coin, MD, sock rod, plus 3 gears drop easily from an elite today, and their still being space for like 3 other items in the spoils sitting there, but not like the coding doesn't have adequate room to supply these clover seeds IN ADDITION TO the other standard drops, ALL of the standard drops together, plus a seed and a bottle, AND 1-3 gears is possible, IMHO.
                          Just something to ponder over guys....
                          like i said before, it was nerfed, still i dont think they meant to.

Comment

if needed kay i got dat lol
                            its actually moo jabs >.>

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                              I'd meant all they needed to do from last year was to make them stackable. With how it is this year, yes, the drop rate needs to be fixed.
                              Agreed, completely

Comment

LOL...at this point in time, I would agree with you 100%.....last year this time...I was totally digging all the seeds in my bag....it was planting time fo sho
                                lol hi 5 bro

Comment

Working...
                                X