Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, lolol. They definitely are (like Ralph from the Simpsons, lol).

Comment

i want to see true fixes in game, like how evil beast sanctuary dungeon sux. I wanna farm it but just doesnt grab my attention. They totally nerfed that dungeon.

Comment

Yeah ..it's too frickin hard for most of us to farm...and from what I see drop in there when I join some of my tankier friends that do farm it, the drops aren't anything special most runs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
          Please vote+comment on suggestion threads for private planting area / [sacred grotto][gateway runes]

eagerly awaiting to get back into the game. clover event my fav event of year

Hahaha.. suggestions thread probably doesn't help >.>
          IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
          Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
          Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
          Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
          Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
          Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
          Guild: FTW

Comment

hey gamma you feel like being nice and helping me (and r2) by providing me with the information requested in the general support section?

Comment

i solo it, just not interesting anymore. shadow im not sure if they listen to u much anymore, if storm wants to troll nobody listenen.

Comment

Voted and tyvm Shadow, I love the idea of a private little farm....I could finally raise all the crayons and s'more ingredients I would ever need.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                  i solo it, just not interesting anymore. shadow im not sure if they listen to u much anymore, if storm wants to troll nobody listenen.
                  Well, np bro, but at least I'm a friendly troll, lol. I just try to make people laugh....tired of being the buffer all day long...it gets so boring... "buffs please"...."buffs"....ugh just be quiet, HERE! LMAO.

Comment

Servers are back up.

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                      Well, np bro, but at least I'm a friendly troll, lol. I just try to make people laugh....tired of being the buffer all day long...it gets so boring... "buffs please"...."buffs"....ugh just be quiet, HERE! LMAO.
                      oh sorry bro, i didnt meen u, i meant forum admin stormageedon or whetever. sorry for confusion

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                        oh sorry bro, i didnt meen u, i meant forum admin stormageedon or whetever. sorry for confusion
                        Oh okay, np either way, lolol.

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                          Oh okay, np either way, lolol.
                          thanx for reply, not wantin to dis anyone here . i was like >< hope i didnt make him mad lol.

Comment

lol nah man it takes a lot more than that to get under my skin :P

Comment

Servers may be up but what have they exactly...fixed >.>
                              League Of Angels:
                              IGN: (S148)TrixyFairy
                              Eidolon: Lv.73 - Mystic
                              Guild: Mortalis

IGN: (S148)Ghoulina
                              Scion: Lv.61 - Mystic
                              Guild: Mortalis

Comment

Ella, can you find out for us what they have "fixed"?

Comment

Working...
                                X