No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still testing the elite drop rates...so far 10 elites...nothing for vouchers or seeds whatsoever as of yet... 3 purification bottles, that's it....not feeling any change so far.....

Comment

one thing i have noticed so far is game play cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
        I'm still testing the elite drop rates...so far 10 elites...nothing for vouchers or seeds whatsoever as of yet... 3 purification bottles, that's it....not feeling any change so far.....
        same here not one seed or voucher either.. all i got out of nearly 24 hrs was 2 clover seeds this event is just **** now my r2 what have u done :/ im surprised alot more peeps have not complained tbh.
        League Of Angels:
        IGN: (S148)TrixyFairy
        Eidolon: Lv.73 - Mystic
        Guild: Mortalis

IGN: (S148)Ghoulina
        Scion: Lv.61 - Mystic

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
          one thing i have noticed so far is game play cleaner.
          Bro, I think the reason the game isn't laggin as bad for you atm is simply b/c most people either didn't know about the emergency maintenance and are still offline, or simply they don't care to relog since it's very early in the morning for so many of us players...I for one am only at my laptop to run the elite drop test, and so far it's not looking one bit improved...total fail, actually. When I'm satisfied with my findings, I'll go to bed, lol.

Comment

Bro, I think the reason the game isn't laggin as bad for you atm is simply b/c most people either didn't know about the emergency maintenance and are still offline, or simply they don't care to relog since it's very early in the morning for so many of us players...I for one am only at my laptop to run the elite drop test, and so far it's not looking one bit improved...total fail, actually. When I'm satisfied with my findings, I'll go to bed, lol.
            nah iwas really bugged out yesterday. with 12 gig ram shouldnt have that prob. im ok now. they let some bugs in"cockroaches" lol

Comment

You won't be satisfied with your findings...know what that means no sleep for you... XD
              League Of Angels:

Comment

Originally posted by CSHiddenSecret View Post
                You won't be satisfied with your findings...know what that means no sleep for you... XD
                no improved drop rate, night all :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                  no improved drop rate, night all :P
                  Nope sure as hell isn't.. r2 are a bunch of.. >.> oh better becareful what i say here so my post doesnt get edited and or deleted and or get me banned from the game hahaha XD well u screwed up r2 and i really do think you need to fix it everyone was hoping emergancy maint was for increase in clover seed event but obviously not doesnt say much for the game anymore does it..
                  League Of Angels:

Comment

Not one single mod and or game master have really commented about why they have done this or what they are doing to try and fix it for everybody... it makes me so dissapointed to think they have only had this game itself up almost 1-3 yrs now and they managed to screw it up big time already it'll only be another year or so before its closed down and ive been a pure hardcore mmo's player since i was 13 im now 20 ive seen it happen plenty of times where the GM's do not care about their gameplay/players etc and end up closing it down.
                    League Of Angels:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco

Apologies not more active. pretty sick at the moment + can't afford doctor or meds. so been resting mostly/ hard to focus or see most the time or stay at comp for longer then couple moments at time. however still have asked for a post or information about why it was done &have been helping send info about the topics discussing &feedback+suggestions
                      we gave feedback and suggestions last year and all they have done this year was nerfed the drop rate now since emergancy maint 2hrs n 30 minutes my 3rd clover seed in 24hrs has dropped.. >.> like thats fair.. a decent event just become **** like all the others.. there is no point in a feedback and suggestions thread if hardly any of the ideas are then implemented into the game.. and r2 will still constantly find some way to mess it up.
                      League Of Angels:

Comment

still no one know what the maint was for? lol
                        Shrine of Kithar
                        (S18) LadyNoir - Eidolon Lvl 147 || King || Guild: Judgement
                        (Last Updated: 2013 November 23)

Comment

only thing i noticed so far is an increase in torches spawning and the tables that were spawning every 2 hours arent

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Aurora View Post
                            still no one know what the maint was for? lol
                            nope havent been told a damn thing..
                            League Of Angels:

Comment

so appears the lag is still the if not worse what really changed

Comment

Ohh also i would like to make a suggestion that you guys will probably ignore but can we get the packs and vaults expanded more please all these fruit items and stuff taken up all space

Comment

Working...
                                X